Reviews for Altered Destinies
IansInsane chapter 22 . 5/17
*smiles*
One of the best Evangelion fics ever...

P.S. Also best Evangelion OMAKES ever.
IansInsane chapter 21 . 5/17
Oh fuck yeah! *Fists the air*
This is how the anime should have gone... I would have enjoyed it much more...
And those OMAKES were fucking hilarious.
IansInsane chapter 15 . 5/17
*GRIN*
IansInsane chapter 11 . 5/11
Most impressive...
IansInsane chapter 1 . 5/11
Great I wanted a rewrite of gunmans fic
senpen banka chapter 22 . 3/21
Excellent story!
tijaxme chapter 7 . 3/7
Love this story so much this is the third time I'm reading it.
Fanatic-Fanatica chapter 21 . 3/5
So, I finally found this fic again after two years. Loved it again.

Is that a little Second try shoutout with the Aki girl? It's gotta be!
AkumaKami64 chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
...Okay, I am impressed with your originality, which doesn't happen often anymore. After years of reading numerous fics, most things don't surprise me anymore. This did. Though, believe it or not, I saw it coming that Maya would kill Gendo by point that Ritsuko left to Terminal Dogma. However, keeping Rei II, awaking her core, Ritsuko doing an about face for Kaji and living, Rei going Super Sayian on the EVA Models, and the EVAs actually losing to the pilots? Genius! Though, I kind of expected the seizure , sort of- I actually expected either for Rei to simply fall into an acoma right there or for her core to burn out.

I read this story near-nonstop for the course of three or four days and loved every moment of it. I have in fact Read part of Misato's Second Childhood- I stopped reading after Misato got a near panic attack at the sight of Kaji for the first time after her transformation- just didn't appeal to me too much. This I found highly entertaining, and I loved how you used Misato as a way to make Shinji grow a backbone- LOVED the self-destruct ploy, and I just KNEW that that would come up with the 16th angel. The "Misato going into Eva" was also unexpected, but felt a tad akward for some reason I can't explain.

Last, just two notes of critism. I felt like something was left out here plot wise- I think it might have been Shinji's reaction to finding out wht his father was realy up to or that his mother's soul was in Eva 01. It just feels like there was a loose end somewhere in there. Second? This is a crime most of us authors are guilty of. At some point, the side characters(mainly Toji, Kensuke, and Hokari) fded out of the story a bit too quickly. A goodbye scene between them all would have helped, but it felt like the school moments were skipped over a bit too much. Other than that, I would have also liked to ee the pilots meeting up with their school friends after all the chaos died off.

Still, I loved this piece, I really do. I myself am trying to get more into the Eva-Fandom at the moment. Inspiration for writing on this particular fandom hasn't always been the heaviest in my mind for some reason, despite the number of angles I can work with. Still, I have one Eva fic published so far, and have about four or five more ideas I'm looking into. Hope you continue to write great stories and love doing so!

PS I kind of liked how Ritsuko and Misato's friendship died peaceful and on good terms. Friends grow apart over a number of reasons in regular life, let alone in Evangelion!

PSS I HAVE tried to read the Superwomen fics...Can't get interested in them at the moment. Not sure why, just can't. Only one I've read in depth so far is the Treacherous Web, which I'm not even sure was your's.
Anon chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
Yeah, Kaji is very unlucky in this fic. Of course, he had made his bed even before the start of the anime but didn't even tag Misato!
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
awesome story. even though its old, Its really good work. Especially the Omakes.
Lazyman12 chapter 22 . 2/12/2014
This story was emotional roller coaster with less graphic then the original evangelion anime. I really do like the shiniji in this story and had to admit he had to backbone in this story. Great job!
Fanatic-Fanatica chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
It took me the better part of a day to read this entire fic. And although I was skeptical at first, I grew to like it. I look forward to your updates on your other projects Mike313. Very much indeed.
Lord Wrath chapter 2 . 4/14/2013