Reviews for Blood and Chocolate Sequel
zach buzzo chapter 24 . 2/16
God bless you for making a sequel to this book. Even though you are not Annette Curtis Klause, you still did an amazing job!
As far as I know does this mean that Vivian is pregnant again?
PS Keep up the good work!
GG chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Yay she's prego again XD, please update soon I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
Make. More. Plzzzzzz it's. Awesome
Turtle chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
Nooooooo─Ć add more I loved it! :'( I know its almost two years later but I only just found it! I always imagined what it would have been like for Viv and Gabe and this is perfect! Moooooore!
RavenDeathGirl0909 chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
Awwwww. Write more! PLZ! And it was so funny at the end. ;-) I think I got it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
You need to change in less to unless.
Every1's Beta chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
Well. re-read Blood and chocolate yesterday, and then the urge hit me to revisit the old fandom...the one that started me on this dark path of fanfiction lurking, and of course, the story i had to visit first, had to of course be my favorite in the fandom. (probably will be my only stop here) just...wanted to say it again, i love this fic.
Kate chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Your story is really amazing, I will definitely be subscribing to you.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
hey I really loved your story and would really like it if you could have written a few more chapters perhaps then it would have been great as it was a bit of a cliff hanger . By the way I'm also reading moonlight and it's a great story as well hope you continue entertaining us with your wonderful ideas.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Pleas Write this Story in German
Guest chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
I have to say you're a good writer I'm engoying this sequel. i read blood and chocolate about 5 years ago and i really wanted the writer to continue with that story then i found this and you're doing a great job with it
aubri.vigil chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
Loved the story very well written and creativeI couldn't stop reading it I stayed up till six am reading bravo bravo!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww!... I just finished reading it! I just wish there would be more... Would you by any chance write a sequel to the sequel any time soon?... I beg you to consider it, because I totally LOVED your Fanfic...
Now that I'm done reading your story, I honestly don't know what to do with my life anymore! Lol! Jk... But seriously keep writing :) :) :)
Swordslinger chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Yeah this chapter is much better. The detail and references to the book are great! I look forward to reading more :)
Swordslinger chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
It was a good continuation of the book, but could you add more detail? Like describe the surroundings and add more visual appeals?