Reviews for The Six Deadly Fears
vine chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Man, you are probably getting tired of reviews from me. But one of my top annoyances are people who read and favorite but don't review, so here I am.

You are SO GOOD at getting in the minds of these characters. So good. And I am so very jealous.
TwoEvilGeniuses chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
So in-character! Beautifully written :DD
Katsumara chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Fantastic set of drabbles you put out. Great reads indeed. I loved em all. Suki's was one of the better ones, in my opinion. I could definitely see her feeling that way, especially after the whole moon spirit thing.
kausingkayn chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
Wow. I never saw that one coming. Never really thought about Zuko being afraid of that, but you made it work. Especially all the flashbacks with him ending up face first in the water...hehe...
nutshak chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Naww poor zuko. i smell a hint of metaphore, maybe drowning in work or pressure as well as water? am i right? well i know your right for being so awesome.

Keep it up!
nutshak chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
Naww poor toph. Must have been hard to write tophs fears, but you nailed it!

Keep it up!
clockworkchaos chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
These oneshot's were great, one of the best Avatar collections I've read.
Angsty Anime Star chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
A iactaully liked Zuko's but the fear wasnt believable cause he swam in the north pole but the rest of that chapter was surely your best.
Opaul chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Such a sad thing. Water is soo nice.
Opaul chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
cool never thought about Toph's sense of hearing like that before.
ViolotQ chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
HI! 'waves' sorry, major rush 4 some reason. anyway, i guess if i were toph id lose it 2. i actually thought she would be scared if she suddenly couldnt feel someones heartbeat, like they were dead. o well, i kinda like this better anyway.
kausingkayn chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
Great job, as usual. I seriously do think that Toph would go insane (more so) if she lost her hearing.

-cry- Why must it end! Write write write!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
Nice. I can totally see why Toph would be terrified of that. Excellent work.
serendipitous-15 chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
I've read them since the beginning and they have all been good. I like Toph's because I find it hard to pin down exactly what Toph could secretly fear but I think you nailed it.
John Cribati chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
Sorry I wasn't here to review the last chapter, but yeah...

Good, as usual. Wow, everyone's such a head case.