Reviews for The Core of Power: Soul Connection
wiebenor chapter 6 . 4/27
Aside from the obvious fact that it's not been updated in over 10 years, it's at the very least a good 1st year story with a bit of summer vacation included. I must say however, that I wouldn't be surprised if it's been abandoned, as the cliffhanger ending seems to suggest, and if the author is still around, it would be nice to get more updates, although I don't hold much hope of that. The story plot line reminds me very closely, of a few fanfics, albeit those, are without so many almost plagiarized scenes, compared to this one
anavi.toria312008 chapter 6 . 11/6/2021
R U SURE u r not jk rowling because your writing is SO similar
pix25 chapter 6 . 1/4/2020
Please finish the story
EvilCharmingStories chapter 6 . 6/27/2019
Oh please tell me that you didn’t give up with the story!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
Good
dauntlesszane2002 chapter 4 . 1/17/2019
but since they are bonded they can use magic
Fernanda chapter 6 . 6/23/2018
Essa fanfic é uma graça! Uma pena está incompleta. Adoraria lê-la. Ando meio fascinada por fics com Bond-Soul. Enfim, é encantadora, e você autora poderia pensar em terminá-la... Adoraria isso.
XOXO
P.S. Fiquei com preguiça de colocar em inglês. Mas não é muito provável que um dia leia isso mesmo.

Uma leitora perdida.
sbmcneil chapter 5 . 6/20/2018
Sorry, I don't buy Petunia is really a good person. She is a mean, vindictive, bitter woman who took her jealousy of her sister out on a defenseless baby. I realize you are changing things, she was certainly not abused in the books, but being abuses doesn't excuse being abusive yourself. Esp when she didn't do the same to Dudley. I think Vernon picked up his attitude toward the wizarding world from Petunia. She's worse than he is in many ways.
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 6/20/2018
I do enjoy a good soul bond story. I will be interested to see how it works out with them being so young. My only comment is Ginny is sounding a bit too mature and well informed for a sheltered 10 year old. If she was really that close to the twins where they would tell her things, I wouldn't think the Chamber of Secrets would have happened.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2018
please please complete
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2018
Ahh defibitely one of my favorite soul-bond fics
DontMindMe chapter 6 . 1/5/2018
So disconnected then
trekkifulron chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
I've really enjoyed reading this. Considering the age of the author at the time it's even more impressive. If this ever continues that would be awesome.