Reviews for Alice and Pi
TheGirlWithTooManyMathClasses chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
How could anyone ever hate pi? It's beauty comes from it's complete lack of finiteness and predictability. You wound me. Even if it was a cute story.
aaaa chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
its a review... thats all u asked 4... u didnt say what u wanted the review 2 have!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
srry for not reviewing before. i just got my account and am trying to get the stuff from my 'favorites' file onto my fanfiction favorites.

alice can't have pi that's rich. i love jasper (Alice please don't kill me for saying that).
NyxBorn chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
oh COME ON! uhave 2 do more!
Cassandra Martins chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I loved this:)I feel the same way about pi
liz22463 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
soo adorable!
Jubalint Ikinz chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Ah! I love Jasper/Alice.

This is so cute ]
reader13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
ha, vampire hormones!
inufluff34 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Haha, that was great! I love Jasper. He's so romantic...

You should continue!
missesmuhlachee chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
awesome, awesome awesome!

:]

i love this story!
musiclikelove chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i really like this one, it keeps me entertained.
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Who! Pi! I like Pie! (Not the math kind though!) Ugh, I feel for Alice! (Wow, that's a change, I usually feel for Jazzy!) Anyways, Emmett deserved that smack and/or kick or whatever it was that caused him to say 'ow!'. Si, I stand up for my Jazzy as every good fanpire should. Okay, well Nice work!

-MLJ

P.S. I hate Pi.
caz15th chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is awesome! I laughed my way through it; I loved it! :D
three broomsticks chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
awesome. well done this was so funny an fluffy at the same time! well doen!
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Have you heard about the MPA? It's this Australian wide contest and school kids memorize pi and the one who gets the furthest wins. Just thought I'd mention that. But, very good story, it was slightly offbeat and the way it always came back to pi was great. I like your username too, Deutsch ist meine lieblingsfach.