Reviews for Return of the Aliens: The Sequel
addie chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
my name is addie and i dont have a account yet and im not sure if you still go on this website, but i have read your whole book and at the end i literally started sobbing! it got so good and im happy the main charactors didnt die like in the really retarded books that SOME people decside to put in their stories. i want to congradulate you on this book, it is one of the best i have read and is now my fav! i hope you continue writing good stories like theese keep smilin -addie
Sapphiredark chapter 18 . 9/28/2010
you are one of the best writers WOW the first story i read that you wrote was trapped and since so far i liked it i decided to read most of your stories you sould make your own book or show (_)…
Ashgeliton chapter 18 . 6/26/2010
OMG! That was so amazing! You are such a great writer, keep on writing cuz you have so much talent! XOXO
Ally Marton chapter 18 . 6/26/2010
Oh my GOSH. It's done... That's kinda sad, now there's only a few stories I'm significantly looking foreward to. :sigh: Anyway! Your final chapter! It's probably because I'm just more prone to these kinds of things, but my favorite part out of this whole chapter was when Pai was holding Lettuce 'for the last time', such a beautiful moment! 3 Also, despite my constant and forever dislike of your ultimate antagonist, it kinda bums me that she had a heart in the end, and that the heart got broken by her husband dying. :( A bitter, bitter end to the life of Mai. I also really adored how you made Ichigo and Kish in your fanfiction. I too often see people creating overwhelmingly passionate, and sometimes even to the worrisome point of sappy romance between them, but your display of them showed a deep, but mature love that's also bonded them as friends, and I greatly respect you for that.

You've been a wonderful authuress to read from and I hope I will find another of your writings that will be as compelling and binding as this last one you made. The best of luck to you in your future writings! XD boy was that a long review!

Ally Marton
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 18 . 6/26/2010
They're alive! *cheer*

But... poor Katsu. T.T
Ally Marton chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
MAI! :( I will DESTROY you! Well, silently sulk at your advances on Pai more so, but still! Argh, why'd you have to leave it at that? But hey, maybe Mai is actually helping and this can all end happily? I hope so :'(. Alright, cutest character... I'd say the sweetest is Retasu, but the cutest? Hmm... actually, I'd have to say Ichigo, I mean, Pudding is also, but she's more kiddish cute then all-encompasing cute. Make sense at all? ;) Can't wait for the final chapter! I know you'll write someting simply amazing! Till then!

Ally!
ArtistOfBlue chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
I'm sorry I've haven't been reading and reveiwing this! But, I took a bak from fanfiction for a while (I was reading manga) and then my internet died... Anyway! Awesome chapters! I feel so sorry for Katsu, and I absolutely hate Mai right now! How dare she take advantage of Pai's love! And how dare she attck Lettuce! D:

I have to say Pai is the cutest boy of all time on Tokyo Mew Mew. And Retasu is definetly the cutest mew! :)
Ally Marton chapter 16 . 6/7/2010
:cheers the guards on: that's right men! Drag her to the dungeon! Chain her to the wall! Lett'er ROT! Meh, Katsu will get over it, there's plenty of Cyniclons in the sea ;). I should state this, because it's very important, THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU for not killing off Lettuce! I thought you had at first, and I was just staring at my computer in panic, wondering how you could do something so terrible! But she's alive, for now ;). You're doing great, I'm glad that even though it's been awhile you still write wonderfully, keep up the good work! I'll be waiting!
Ally Marton chapter 15 . 6/7/2010
Phew! Has it ever been a WHILE! XD glad to see you back on track m'dear! Can't wait to read more and more! The chapter was wonderful, even though I'm more prone to Lettuce and Pai, I like how you've set up Ichigo and Kisshu in this, and how their willing to take on being Ami's parents. :( It's kinda sad to read this, I'm so sick of Mai I could... well... nah, ;) I want to see her get just reward more than killing her off early, can't wait for the next chapter!
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
D: Poor Ami, I'm glad Lettuce ia alright?
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Shew, Mia is so cruel. D:
Ally Marton chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
I'll make this brief.

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO glad that you started writing again! :D One of the best Lettuce and Pai authors on fanfiction! Alright, to get to the chapter... I'm so happy that Mai is finally getting recognized for what she is, the (sensored word)! But, despite the fact that I just want the story to work out nicely now, I can't help feeling she's somehow going to show up and abruptly startle us readers again. Ami is as adorable as always, it was like being drawn right back into the story, as if I hadn't been away from it from months at all. And... I'm sorry... but I LOVE Pai as a protective husband and dad! XD Please continue to do your best in this story Miss Abbie, the devoted will happily wait for your next chapters!
foreveramuto98 chapter 14 . 12/13/2009
wow never thought that would happen. please keep writing this story is awsome
sukiyo chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
i luv it !
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 14 . 12/9/2009
Aww D: This may be a filler chapter, but it was sad.