Reviews for The Shadows Live
thedwo chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
So, yeah, I really like your stories, but it just seems you've dropped all writing here.

Pity.
Cmpteraddict chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
Uh, i don't know how the sickness is going to be killed.

alright fail idea #1 made up on the spot: Bruce kills it using shadow thingies...

fail idea #2: get one of those greek gods to help...

fail idea #3: light?
skittlesrock1993 chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
Aaaaaaaaaaaah! I love this chapter...keep going! I want to know what happens!...pweese?
Dark Gotham chapter 10 . 3/8/2010
I am really enjoying this. I'm surprised your not getting more reviews. Not only is it a good story but it's very poetic and stylish.
skittlesrock1993 chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
OMG! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! but you already knew that...great job DR! bizS
Agent Kennedy chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
This story is simply fantastic. Love the route you took with everyone going into Bruce's mind. And you've portrayed the Batman perfectly in my opinion. Can't wait to check out your other stories, and hope you can continue this one as well.
skittlesrock1993 chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
IMG! It was so good! I loved it I didn't even find any typos...or maybe i was just too engrossed in the story to notice...either way i was awesome. A little shorter tan I hoped but very entertaining none the less. How dare you leave ANOTHER cliff hanger! JK it's all good keep going please! Gracias mi amiga. I'll update soon almost done on chapter 3 for Justice High.
skittlesrock1993 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
OMG! I loved it, you remember what my face looked like when you read that to me in Choir? Yea my mouth was about twice as big...and so were my eyes for that matter. But you did a GREAT JOB! Keep writing...I'm waiting.
AngelinaChaser7 chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
OMG, that part with the hand chopping was so shocking, I totally had same reaction as the leaguers and the batclan, my god, that was extreme. But i'm totally loving the story so far as they delve deeper into batman's mind, I never know what to expect next, which is great, your story is in no means boring. Can't wait til the next chapter and see what happening to gang next and what they learn along the way.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Writing for this site is not bad :D xDD
b.j chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
fin the story k
Miles333 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Oh, please update soon! *looks hopeful*
Miles333 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Whoa! 0.0 That was so exciting!
sarina chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
finish this story k.k i love batman
DianaRulz chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
I like this... and I was particularly impressed with your "round of applause" :D Good job