Reviews for Growls And Kisses
dang
daniela chapter 5 . 7/12
I really liked it do more hope i encouraged to write more it was great really
Sahira chapter 5 . 7/7
Just awesome..
Loved it very much...
kpb1spoby chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
I absolutely loved this, I will definitely be reading more of your stories and Jacobs and Renesme fanfictions.
hildah chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love it
Jessica Vincent chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
i liked this one, the ending was pretty good too, i almost believed that excuse Bella made to hide the act done, Good job!
yo chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
how old r u? most of the writers on fanfics are teanagers ang their writing is OKAY but you are fricking amazing. lol.
yo chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
cucumbers will rule the world someday, and turtles will ride motorcycles because they are awesome.
lena.luna38yahoo.com chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Ur a freakn genuis I thot ppl just couldn't write nowadays but u gota gift! Keep writing I love it :D
Anon chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Your deffo really good- can i just remind you that Renesmee isn't venomous so if she had bitten him it wouldn't have been the end of the world

but your really good - write more!
JanetL chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Great start. Now on to chapter two.

Janet
Kenzington chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Hot. Very hot. :)
jUsThAvEhOpE chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Probbable one of my faves so far. It was awsome :) Thank you
Kam14 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
I agree with you dead is really a jacka** if that is what she wrote I think the stories have been great so far so screw her if that is what she thinks.
Winning Duhhh chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
I love your story and the content. I read the author's note and if it's okay (I'm not trying to shut you down like the other person did) I want to just offer my opinion.

You're right, she/he's ignorant and if they didn't want to read it, then they should have saw where it says 'sexual content'. But I believe saying that you could write better than Stephanie Meyer is a bold statement. Stephanie Meyer didn't put in sexual themes because she wanted to have a series where young adults could read. Though many young teenagers and even kids, know about sex, she doesn't want to promote that. She knows what parents would think because she is a mother.

I did kind of get disappointed when I didn't get to read a good juicy scene but I knew it was for the better. So many teens love Twilight, because it's written for them. Stephen King is an excellent director and writer but he is also wrong for calling her work disgraceful. She's, again, a writer of young adult novels, and they are the ones who could understand Meyer's plot and lines. I believe if you didn't like her work you shouldn't have read it honestly, but you must have liked it because you're writing Twilight Fanfiction, something you wouldn't have done if she wouldn't have written her novels that were "A disgrace to writing." But I love the story and will continue to read more if you decide to write more.