Reviews for Ozai's Choice
Nikolai22 chapter 2 . 3/29
Me gusta kinda
Nikolai22 chapter 1 . 3/29
You say this is not the end...but then it is.
Damnit.
I like the base story that this starts. I can envision it now, a long story could be made from these beginnings. Thought first person would be hard o manage so yes, switching perspectives from time to time between say Ozai, Zuko, Aang, and other individuals, this could be a beginning to a large story. YOU do not go into much detail, that's fine. This small thing yoi have made is decent, but damnit it is a beginning.
POTENTIAL DJAIAJE DIAJFICKSBEFIAJFISBDKCIDNEFIALLAHUACKBARDNSFJDJZN
Amber Pegasus chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
I'll do it! I'll be looking forward to this story.
card castles chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This was something amazing.

I cannot believe this . . . It was just fantastic. You showed that Ozai is just a person, and people can, in fact, change. Fabulous job. I look foward to more.
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I enjoyed it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Churnok chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
True frugality, true humility and true compassion. Those would be hard locks for Ozai to open, and apparently he has to keep them open. That's going to be harder. I suspect he's going to relock one of them at least once.

You're the first person I've read whose tried to reform Ozai. Is this just an optimistic viewpoint or did you see something in the series that made you think there was hope for him?

Where and when does this monk come from and how does he know that Ozai is needed to save the world?

A couple typos, but otherwise a very interesting start.
MIchelle chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Ooh please did zuko think when he realized his dad was gone.