Reviews for Allen Knows All
FantasyLover100 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
...How interesting. *is afraid that I'll choke if I laugh because I'm eating a sandwich* *decides to risk it and laughs then proceeds to choke (jk)*
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Whaaaaa
The fuck. What was that!?
My lord.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Odd, definitely odd. I liked it but definitely odd.
xAnimeGirlx3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
LOL THIS IS HILARIOUS! When Chaoji exploded and Lenalee died XDD! I like can't breathe because I'm laughing so hard XD! Awesome job _
Introducing chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
aiuoesghabinogtfrh*(e7ut0489. Keyboard smash for you.

I'm like... hacking right now. Gimme a second and I'll say something intelligent.

-pause-

I love you. :D
TheyCallMeDeath chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
XD You just condensed the stupidity and randomness of my mind in a I love you for ,it's one of the best things I've read in my life.

Also,loved the parts where everyone AT LAST admmit Lenanee's bitchiness and then when she doesn't matter how or when,but Lenalee dying is always something good for the universe.
pockylover123 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
crack to the max! XD
Beantard chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
...

LOL

I liked the part where Lenalee got stabbed 8D
ninjakitty16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
*Suddenly the doors burst open and Chaoji stepped through the door. Everyone screamed and ran in terror.

“ME HUNGRY!” Chaoji, the fat-ass, screamed at the top of his lungs. He quickly threw a sharpened metal pole through Lenalee and carried her away.

That was the end of that, until they heard a great big boom. Then they had realized Chaoji had exploded from eating too much. Oh well.*

BEST PART OF... WELL EVER xD you do realize everyone that should have happened ._. *cough* anyhows wishing thanks for making my dreams of chaoji stabbing lenalee and carrying her far away a reality *O* suffice to say... everything about it pwned xD and YOU pwn too _
DanshiDerp chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was awesome XD! Kanda a little OOC, but hey, it fits, so no complaining from me :3! I laughed so hard when Chaoji exploded. I hate the guy.

x
azab chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
hehehe

i liked it
Clawdia chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
XD

YES. YES HE *IS* PERFECT. XD

Omg. Wishing. CHAI. CHAIWISHING, YOU ARE THE BEST. XD I seriously need to read this drabble everyday, because it has more hyperness-inducing vibes than a box full of chocolate.
D'EON chapter 1 . 10/4/2008