Reviews for Artless
and music chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh Minato. Only you would think of putting Tabasco sauce in there. Haha, they're both adorable in this.
AngelsSubstance chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aw that was so cute
Lierene chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh my...i don't think i've laughed this hard in a while, great job with the writing and everything. I love it. xD

Hope you don't if I add to my favorites.
Formidonis chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This was recommended to me by a friend, and I’m *very* glad that it was, because this was FANTASTIC. So well written. So funny, so sweet, so tender. Made my morning. I really hope you do more with these characters.

David.
SheWhoLaughsNever chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow...I have to admit I'm amazed. This is an in-depth and hilarious little story that I can honestly see happening.

I don't think you went overboard with the characters either - they both stayed perfectly to the letter.

I love how you described both the characters and the scene, as well as how you gave feeling to the situation. You used inflections particularly well. I don't think I would change anything in this story at all. Well done!

This has to be one of my favourite Aki/Mina fanfictions. I'm a helluva fan of the couple myself! We need more of them :)

And he does get a kiss. Good Minato 3
Leather Sky chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I do like how completely clueless and out of it Minato is. It's pretty jawesome.
Ryonie chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
So cute...

i love how you written this fics

and it's easy to read too
Dark Stiletto chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
hey, on the bright side, Minato got better during one of the perpectives in tha manga

lol