Reviews for The Light Bulb
meloman chapter 1 . 5/18
well, that was really emotional :D another great story of yours! and yea, it's an interesting term, i've never heard about it before, but i think i'm gonna use it in my vocabulary now xD in my language, it's simply:"the 3rd is extra".
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was cute! I loved this a lot!
alondra0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this was perfect i was in the mood to read but not to start reading a whole new story so this one shoot was perfect for me thank you i really enjoy reading your storys
SuperNova41 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
naw, i really like the tickling part, and the ending was really cute...i honestly dont understand the term "light bulb" bit i get the "third wheel" one. thrid wheel useless, unless you have a 4th wheel to go with it (cant drive a car with only 3 wheel, well you can but it doesnt go down very well XD )
Anne chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It is a really great expressions, and I trully get the meaning. Being a Light bulb is really akward.
Kenseikan chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
HAHAHHA! I love this! And I come from hong kong (And I live there too, and yess! Deen dung dam! Lightbulb!) hahaha. this so creative (: Love!
sendohime chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh, I just can't describe the feeling! I love it too much! Hikaru may mean 'to shine', but Hitsugaya's love is the brightest of all!
emichii chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
its cute! :D i really loved it! hee hee hitsugaya is a light bulb! :D
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I never really heard of that term and frankly, you're right. It does sound better. _

Very cute one-shot, as always. It's about frigging time, ya know? Geez, sometimes guys, especially the logical so-called geniuses, can be pretty dense. XD
Kurosaki Ichigo Rukia chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
great!
woofyy chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
ngaww finally toushiro became a 'man' in karin's eyes LOL! anyways good luckies with your future stories! its interesting D. Rangiku is so funny xD
afiqah chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
heheh. very sweet. keep it up! i don't know why but i love the whole love-you-so-much-i'll-let-you-go thing. hee!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
cool
yonne1104 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
THAT WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING, I LOVE/READ ALL OF YOUR TORIES AND I HAVE TO SAY ITS ALL SO GOOD AWESOME, you know i actually read every last story you had ever written on her -execpt Sakura, but im definetly on chap 3*sorry for rejecting it Gryn-sama, really wasnt one for ooc pairing, back then of course* that was in fact the first ooc pairing i have read... so yea all your stories are amazing-some i didnt review*soory milady* but i do know them all, if youd had a test id most definetly ace! so you just keep writing more Milady- dont know if im your number1 fan*though i say so in my book* im definetly up there! JA NE, GRYN-SAMA!

yonne1104