Reviews for 5 Times Lois Knew Dean Was IT For Chloe
Wow this is cute.
wicked18writer chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awesome
LeaFairy124 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Aw... This was a lovely story, I really enjoyed reading it! Great job!
Aimed mischief chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Damn. That? That was an awesome ending. _
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
OMG! This was a fantastic fic! You certainly did a marvelous job on all of these and this was my fav! Thanks for the great read!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Aw. Excellent ending. Loved it.
Kit Merlot chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
I think this story demonstrates why I have such a hard time with a Clois romance. Lois writes about Superman after Chloe's the one who has been keeping Clark's secret for years, and we're supposed to be happy about Chloe's journalistic dreams being taken from her?

But the beautiful Chlean romance does take the sting away a little, and I do like that Lois is genuinely upset and worried about Chloe-I wish this would happen on SV.

Great ending :):)
d chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
This was a great story, I am absolutely loving this series along with the clois overtones! Wonderful job!
shadowglove chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Oh, I love this series-but especial the 5 times sammy knew chloe was for Dean-and this one is by far my favorite since I love Lois! Please update soon!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Simply well done! I was moved by this chapter! Thanks for such a great fic, and I loved Clark's slip of the tongue!
Aimed mischief chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Damn, that was the best chapter so far. _
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Amazing chapter. Loved it. Hm, wonder if Lois noticed Clark's little slip... ;)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Ha! She soo has a thing for Clark and we all know it once we saw him and Maxima locking lips. ;) Can't wait for more.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Love the Lois/Dean and Chloe/Dean banter. Off to read more.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Aw!I really enjoyed this chapter! I thought it was a very cute up close fic between the two. I would love Lois, she is such an awesome woman to have as a friend and family memeber!