Reviews for My New Life
KagomeMiroku chapter 22 . 10/29/2008
Such an amazing story! Beautiful and heatfelt, the dance seen was so magically thrown in and so easy to be pictured! I love it!
Darleneartist chapter 21 . 10/28/2008
HI Journey Maker.

Well this is good. Seto is home but he is nervous and feels as if something is not right. I hate cliffies they are so evil. I will need you to update this one fast.

I am hanging on to the edge of my chair. And I can't stay like this forever.

UPDATE fast please,Darlene.
dragonlady222 chapter 22 . 10/28/2008
I'm glad Seto is okay now and they got rid of Seth's last presense. Good chapter.
dragonlady222 chapter 21 . 10/28/2008
Good chapter. I wonder what is wrong. I hope no one will blame Seto. He doesn't need any more stress.
dragonlady222 chapter 20 . 10/28/2008
Good chapter. I'm glad Seto came back. His family needs him and he needs them.
Darleneartist chapter 20 . 10/26/2008
HI Journey Maker.

It seems I am only allowed 80 letters. Well it is usually enough for me.

Finally Seto is getting better. I liked how Ra helped him decide he wanted to go home by helping him deal with the guilt inside of his heart.

I enjoyed reading two chapters and I love Joey's last line on Chapter 20 "I want the biggest burger with all the fixings that I can get"

I just had to laugh. It was a sign that things were returning to normal for him and even Seto.

I loved Mokuba hanging on to Seto tightly so he will not lose his brother again.

Sweet and enjoyable. I am looking forward to chapter 21.

Bye til U update again,Darleneartist.
dragonlady222 chapter 19 . 10/25/2008
Good chapter. Poor Seto, I know their prayers will be answered and he will come back.
KagomeMiroku chapter 18 . 10/24/2008
Oh please update! Please please please please! I need to know!
dragonlady222 chapter 18 . 10/23/2008
Good chapter. I hope Seto has no doubts.
Darleneartist chapter 17 . 10/23/2008
HI Journey Maker,

Nice chapter. I like how Mokuba was told about what will happen and that he wants to be there for his brother. I like that Mokuba is also willing to do anything he can to help his brother because his brother has always been there for him.

This is getting good and I am enjoying how it is working out.

Please update .
KagomeMiroku chapter 17 . 10/22/2008
I'm like sitting here watching the world series first game and reading this, and this has managed to grasp my attention better than the baseball game (which is weird because I'm overly excited about this game lolz) But it's just so amazing, everything is just so well put and amazingly said. My reaction with Seto from the begining of the story up to now has changed drastically, and I want nothing more that for him to be safe! Please update this story has great potential and NEEDS to be updated! Please?
KagomeMiroku chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
Omfg, Psycho Seto!
KagomeMiroku chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Omg poor Joey! I just love this story, and how Ryou and Malik and Bakura and Marik and all are helping Joey. But as for Kaiba, I can't particualarly say that I feel for him. I don't like him for doing that to Joey, since I just love Joey so much! I can't wait to read on and see what happens, and I only reviewed so early in the story because it's just so good so I'll try to review as much as I can because I know any good author loves reviews! I know i do at least lolz! Great story so far and I know it'll still be as I read on!
dragonlady222 chapter 17 . 10/22/2008
I hope it works. Seth was very evil and Seto needs to get him out of his head completely which means losing the memories. I think he could accept being a vegetable rather than live with them.
dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 10/20/2008
Good chapter. I hope that they can help Seto.