Reviews for Twisted Bliss
deltagrl chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
I'M SORRY WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR UPDATES, BUT LOOK FORWARD TO THE ENDING OF YOUR STORY. I LOVE THE FACT THE B ISNT MISS PERFECT. ITS REFRESHING TO READ A STORY THAT ISNT BLAMING THE SAME CHARACTERS. IM CURIOUST TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. IM SURE ROSE WILL HAVE HER CONIPTION FIT ABOUT DESTROYING THE FAMILY AND B WILL TAKE THE FALL FOR THAT. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE B DO THE OPPOSITE BUT WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE
roon0 chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
I love your story but can it really end well when so many will be hurt by the affair!
princess-cutiepie-89 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
please update soon.
uhgaoirw chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
I think it's great that you're experimenting with a controvertial idea and I congratulate and support you on it. There are by far too many stories with a "Edward is player and he is desperate to win over the beautiful but hostile Bella Swan" plot and your work is pleasantly refreshing. And I think some people are just a little bit too touchy, I mean, all I did myself was to make Bella choose Jacob and that not work out in my story and I've been criticised a bit for it.
7394 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
plez dont stop writing! i absolutly love this story! i need more!
IKP chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
So I stumbled upon your story and I'm glad I did. I really like it. It's a bit rushed, but that's okay sometimes. Who needs five chapers of back story? Some times you just need some JxB lovin' ASAP.

I have a small obession with Jasper/Bella and I've read so many stories and I'm glad you didn't have Alice and Edward jumping into bed together. That gets so old.

I can't wait to see where you take this. Update soon!
heidifrancoskywalker chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
well i get that... hug your neck!
flowermasters chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
No . . . yes, I cried when I read this. A virus? Now? Oh, dear. Good luck, honey! -gives you big virtual hug-
pricel chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Nice twist.
Serenity Blossom chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
"She is my ecstasy.

And I am her heroine."

I love your choices in words, they're always so fitting.
mrsjaspercullen95 chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
wow this is an amazing fic

but im not sure whether i like the jasper bella thing going on

but you write it really well in here

so i gotta hand it to you

this is one awesome story :)

i hope you can write more soon
iliads chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Oh no :(

well, just try to update if you can, I don't mind if the chapters are rushed :D
shae.love chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
:( sad times. i'm sorry. computer issues suck. :/ good luck with everything
ohMissDelaney chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Oh my gosh :D I just stumbled across this little story and was going to give it a quick peek, because I'm not usually a Jasper/anyone-besides-Alice shipper. But I think you may just have changed my mind! Hehe. This story is beautiful. One of the things that I was always a little sad about in the Twilight saga was how Jasper never really got any time to shine, and his personality was never really dissected. You have completely satisfied me with this. I cant wait for you to update - BEST wishes with your baby (: and I hope that you are able to replace the busted computer! (I literally laughed out loud when I read that, and then immediatly felt real bad.) Anyways, this review is turning into a novel itself...I'm so excited to see how you wrap this up :D
leah chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
i luv it... gimmie more!