Reviews for Three's a Crowd
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
I swear I'm addicted to this fic! It's great! I love it! :)
duda padalecki chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I'm still in the first chapter (I've read the 1st fic) but it seems that you are not done this, please I know it's been much longer Please please please we need an end.
NomadGirl12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Ignore that other review, I didn't know there was a sequel :D
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
ACK! What happens? What about the short sequel? How is college going, anyway? Now, please tell me what happens with Jack & Ianto - please tell me that they find a way to be together? I really really enjoy your writing so much, and I hope you'll finish what you've begun - you're well worth waiting for, believe me!
ZC chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
This is a great story. Want to know how it ends. I hope you update soon.
deemama66 chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
hate to say this, BUT ,I think you NEED to update this little gem...!

I mean do they get back together,does jack beat the crap out of john..?

I will subscribe just in case there IS an update in the not too distant future.
Galadriel1010 chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
Thank God everyone's safe. I'll be very interested to see what Jack does with John, and can't wait to see what happens between Jack and Ianto

Yay for Martha saving the day again

Gx
fan girl 666 chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
ah the fluffy moments had angst but still very coolies on the chapter
fan girl 666 chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
GO Martha shooting guys and saving the captain in distress, also very coolies on the chapter
Galadriel1010 chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
You're bloody brilliant!

Oh that is pure genius. I love the build up of tension, the "will he or won't he, why did he?" stuff, and then Martha's entrance is simply superb!

Gx
sexybeardedlover chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
ohmygod! this is so amazing! ican't wait for more!
ecfcmuppet chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
I love how the story is developing!

I am totally gripped on each chapter, which shows how talented you are!

I look forward to reading the next chapter soon...

x
fan girl 666 chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
i sincerly hope that Ianto isn't dead that would make me really sad but glad that Daniel is alive and very coolies on the chapter
DarqueQueen7 chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
Okay...wait this long just to be left twisting in the wind again! YOU are an EVIL woman! EVIL! BUt I love you anyway and will love you more if you get the next chapter yesterday...please, pretty, pretty, pretty with powered sugar on top, please?

Darque
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
Eep! I've got a nasty suspicion about what John's up to... I'm really scared now! Carry on, carry on! For my sanity!

You're a good writer - only thing is, please can you use less strong swearwords (like damn instead of f-k, ect)? Then I can read them at school and it won't be filtered.

Many thanks and good luck -

Storms