Reviews for Me and You and the Devil Make Two
Viper5delta chapter 2 . 2/23
I'm saddened that this story will likely never be continued.
guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
An other great story not finished oh bummer.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
*snicker* Nucking Futs.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I had to scrub my eyes for a moment. Half of this has some astonishing parallels to my own TT fic, but I DON'T CARE! It's awesome, and it was written before I started! Yet I am only now reading it! Keep writing! Why am I yelling?! As for the other half, I totally didn't expect the X-Men to get involved.
Emerald Grey 01 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I love the part with Logan/Wolverine. Awesome!
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Whoa, this is from 2008? I just noticed. Darn! Another interesting story not updated. It was good so far. Although, I think I'd read it before... I have to say its really good and if you decide to update after so long, I'll read it.
ShadowMaster chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
This is a great story. Would you please continue it?
SomeAroNerd chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Grarrr, why must I always come across the awesome stories when they've been left unfinished for years? Whatever. Please continue, if that's in any way possible... I think this is really cool.
Oh and to answer one of the questions about the Teen Titans on your profile, I theorize that Raven's eyebrows are secretly her extra pair of eyes in disguise.
Mountainsage72 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
You should REALLY update this one. I REALLY want you to update this one.
TheMightyErrg chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
WOW pretty interesting AU. Too bad your not working on it anymore. Would really like to see where this would go.

Totally enjoyed it and would encourage more.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
My guess for your father's alma mater would be Georgia Tech (coincidentally MY alma mater) due to your inclusion of radio station WREK in the story. Just sayin'.

This is great. It's a true pity you aren't working on it any more. Hopefully your Muse will remember it and give you more to write ... soon.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Okay, I'll admit to being floored a little. You've got The Touch on this "otherverse" thing with the Titans.

[stands and applauds]

Terrific story thus far. I received a deep and lingering sense of satisfaction from what happened to the soup-kitchen perv. Kudos.
Last Harlequin chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
know what I hate, finding a fic that is interesting to read, fun, forgivably AU in the most entertaining way, and with humorous plot and then noticing that the last update was two years and six months ago... I think I am going to bed now.
cratbro chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Now why is this dead? :sadness: It has such great potential in both romance and comedy that your muse shouldn't be completely silent. So please, update? :(
J2Web chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Absolutely wonderful. I love your writing style and great story telling ability. honestly I don't care how often you update as long you update eventually. Please don't ever think of giving up this story. _
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »