Reviews for Brand of Love
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Rargh! Why you no make it LEMON?!
Lime is so disappointing!

(Other than that, good story. Yaoi between these two is delicious)
Aoky chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Great work!
make another again
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
yes i do
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
All I can say to this is...wow. I absolutely adored every moment of this; I personally am a lover of tattoos and I have been around enough tattoo stores and artists to know that this was rather authentically written.

I can't express how honestly beautiful this was; the actual meanings behind the two, the dragon and the phoenix, really do represent Suzaku and Lulu.

It's fantastic, I loved it, and I hope to read more of your work soon.

Holly
Dark Reika chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
aaww your story really is cute 3
Wragziez chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Such a beautiful masterpiece this is! You truly make some of the best Suzaku/Lelouch fics ever!:heart::love::huggle:
Skiperella chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OH-EM-GEE! This the BEST oneshot of Suzalulu ive ever read :]

At first I wasn't feeling for it beacause it was a tatoo fic (and im not used to those AT ALL) but this turned ut really romantic and had great symbolism!

Consider me a fan of your writing now!

Keep Writing!

MIki
Cheerytree chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Ooooh, this was so cute and hot at the same time! Loved it!
Mad chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
One small section of my tattoo-enthusiast self is freaking out at the unsanitary conditions, and casting doubts on Suzaku's ability without apprenticeship. That section, however, is drowned out by the rest of me screaming that this is quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever read.
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awe! Adorable! I loves it!

Kitty
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
LOVELY!
irmina chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Awesome! The dragon and phoenix tatoo are suitable for them, for their relationship - enemis/lovers.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
. ! :)
Ebony-Knight chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was hot!
arisa kojite chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
aw, made me tear up! ;D

so cute and hot at the same time! lol, honestly loved it! great job, especially the ending, so cute! ;D