Reviews for Burn Baby Burn
Lusha1991 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
like it
civillove chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
dude. I wanna know what happens!
mssammydean chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Oh...Amy trusting a demon *shakes head*

Looking forward to more ]
Bekkii chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I LOVE IT! CAN’T WAIT UNTIL YOU GUYS WRITE MORE! YOU BOTH PORTRAY SAM AND DEAN SO ACCURATELY. I HOPE YOU INCLUDE SHOTGUNS IN FUTURE CHAPTERS (ASHCRASH44 – YOU KNOW MY OBSESSION WITH SHOOTING)! I WOULD LOVE THERE TO BE VAMPIRES TOO. GOOD LUCK WRITING FUTURE CHAPTERS!
gypsywoman1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Wow. This girl has some serious problems. And I love it! :D Great job ladies. You keep me coming back for more.

Tori :D
Starlight529 chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
I love what y'all have so far. But I have a question or two. Or three. First, how old is the girl? Second, what is her name? Third, who is the demon?

Please update soon and great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Interesting. Amy seems like a psycho loony. But maybe she's Wandall's sister? Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
FireZombie chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Nice first chapters. Amy seems like someone you don't want to piss off, but are we going to get a little more background on her? Just wondering. Love it so far and can't wait for an update.
gypsywoman1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow. Great story. Creepy how the girl just calls and won't say anything. What are her intentions? What does she want with the boys? I do not know. But I want to know. So please. If you will. I beg of you. Please update soon. :D

Tori
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
plz update soon
DramaQueen524 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
really good plot. please update soon!