Reviews for Movie Night
Bapuppydog chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
i absolutely loved this! Its brilliant and so unique from Esme's perspective..I loved your characterization of all of them, especially Emmett. Very nicely done :)
Madeleine chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Absolutely love it. It is so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I just have to say, this is undoubtedly my favorite story on fanfic! I really love it, and I love your new one, too. Could you possibly write more stories with Esme or Alice? I think they don't get recognized enough. Keep it up! You truly are very talented!
x Veela x chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Aw that was beautiful. I was so worried that Bella was going to say something she'd regret while she was sleeping. I really enjoyed your writing - I think I'm going to have to look at some other things you've written :) x x
JULES chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
what a great idea you turned into a fantastic story. i really did love it. kudos!
To lazy to sign in Minokey chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is possibly one of my favourite Twilight fan fiction's just short and simple, but well written and very cute.
LoveLustButterflies chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I love this... its so amazing...
siromygod chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Love it! And the line “That’s because I’m her favorite.” was awesome. Lol.
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow. At first I was skepical because it was Esme's point of view, but I loved it. It's actually one of my favorite twilight fanfictions out there...and trust me, I read quite a few.;)
Roonie chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy getting inside Esme's head. VERY well done, especially the sleep-talking. What an amusing sense of humor you have!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, there are so many things loved about this fic...

First of all, kudos on doing Esme as your POV choice. So many people skip over her, and not only that, the people who do write her often miss the depth that she has. She isn't flat here, and that is very very rare. I love the way she has a sense of humor, and even though she is definitely the mom, in charge and everything, it doesn't make anyone else less equal, if that makes sense.

Secondly, Emmett seriously... I love him, but sometimes I wonder why Edward hasn't killed him yet. This is one of those stories that reminds me of that wondering...

Jasper was flippin awesome, to use my sister's slang. Nah, seriously, I loved him being the butt of the joke, especially as he didn't mind it. He was very eventempered, and I don't see that happiness often. Usually he's either involved with inner struggle, or he's a minor character. Here, we got to see the unsullied happiness he has because he's with his family.

And the sleep talking... So cute. Really.

Alice's jokes were entertaining, too, and I loved everyone's answer to Esme's question about Alice and shopping... But if I listed everything I loved about this fic, my review would be longer than your fic, so I think I will stop here. Suffice to say, I loved it all.
love bite chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was awesome!

Loved it. You write the characters very well.
Jerrbear907 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Very cute! I really enjoyed reading this and I was smiling the whole time. ]
JenMar91 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really liked that. I haven't seen Emmett, Carlisle or Edward, but when I do I will send them your way. I loved it!

~ Jennie Marie