Reviews for Movie Night
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Ahahaha!

'“That’s for never bringing me a warm blanket,” Rosalie declared crossing her arms over her chest angrily.

“Ah Rosie. I’m sorry. I’ll get you one now,” he cajoled, trying to make up for his apparent oversight.

“Nevermind. It’s too late now,” Rosalie huffed.'

Awesome one shot. Very nicely done. Oh... my other favorite part:

'“I don’t spy on her,” Edward said indignantly. “Anymore,” he added sheepishly, when his siblings all challenged him with a look.'

Yeah, one of the best bits of Midnight Sun is when he comes to watch her sleep. Just makes you feel like saying, "Aw!" while saying, "Creep." under your breath. :D
DoctheWriter chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
loved it! just what i needed tonight! excellent work.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is really well written! Emmett is my favorite part.
alexandria ride chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
nice...its coolcuz not all people include esme that much
N16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This. Was. Wonderful. I almost didn't bother with it because it was Esme POV, and while I like Esme, I'm not really drawn to her fics. I am so glad that I gave this one a chance, because I really loved it. You captured the family beautifully.
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I think this was pretty damn cute :P
EdwardismyFav chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was a great one shot. Good work
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
that was really good. oh. yeah i found Emmett. I'll send him via-email.
Moony Ju chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
So lovely! I loved it! The way Edward takes care of Bella. Your Emmett was really nice, not a stupid dumbass. And Esme is soo Esme! I love it"
Becca962 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was really good! You should write more short stories!
thebestAUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Aw... I liked it. It was great Edward/Bella!
Annie858 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
cute and funny story, I really liked it!.. :)
Batsofdoom chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Great job! nice story!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
this was so cute and funny. my favorite parts were:

“For godsakes, Alice, turn on the TV. And make it loud.”

AND

“She keeps her eye out for shopping opportunities,” Jasper, Rose and Emmett all chorused together.

AND

“You know I worry about you, little brother. You always were the weak, sickly one. I wouldn’t want you to come down with pneumonia or something.” Emmett answered with exaggerated concern.

AND

It was Jasper who answered him. “Oh we still think you’re perverse, Edward. It was never about watching her sleep. It was about what we thought you did while you watched her sleep.”

Emmett added, “And for the record, Edward, we still think you’re a pervert.”

i loved esme's onshot!