Reviews for Movie Night
Cit-Cat Mccoy chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
awwwww
naku-gl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
this story is very good ! I love read Esme's thoughts, we don't see that often ... it's very nice, she is so sweet !
vampires -edward 96 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
the stroy was awesome i loved it so much that i read over and over again :D
Bouclette7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
oh so sweet.

i always forget that esme hass a young physic her self and so i think of her more like a parent figure so it's odd when she thinks about carlisle.
Beth988 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
it's a really sweet story.
KMH1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Great story :) I love how they all watch Bella sleep. The dialogue is definitely in canon and ver amusing. Kudos for a wonderful read.
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this was beutiful and very well done. great job :)
mimi53 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Love this one shot. It is one of the first fanfics I ever read, and I have searched for and re-read it several times.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I liked it. Good story, strong showing of Esme. Keep it up.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was so beautiful. It made me laugh and cry. Thanks for the story.
animelover0001 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
oh my god that was so good! loved it loads :) would you consider doing a one-shot sorta similar to your others about bella sleep-talking? like it could be really funny but also quite insightful into some of the cullens? think about it, you know you like it ;P
eddiesgal13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
when i saw it was in esme's p.o.v i just had to read it. i think this is one of the best stories i've read on fanfiction so far. VARY CUTE
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That is adorable. I read it a while ago but didn't want to fav it until I read a bit more of the books. Gotta say, this oneshot fits into the story perfectly. I especially liked the pov. An excellent read _
Paula19 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was really sweet - as well as being very funny. I've got a mental picture now of 6 vampires sitting sliently starting at a sleeping human, which is quite bizarre! And I love the idea of Jasper channelling Bella's emotions so that everyone can have a good scare watching the movie. Let's have more Esme - she's really sweet to read about. I never thought about how Bella's bruises would bring back all the bad memories - but I love the fact that she's got Carlisle and eternity to make up for the bad times she suffered. And poor Emmett - "thanks for never bringing me a warm blanket"! I'd be sorry for him but he's clearly so happy with Rosalie that there's no need. Lovely story.

Cheers, Paula