Reviews for Movie Night
jennyap chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
LOVE Esme's POV - gr8 story
bigchill77 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Love this too. Thank you for sharing.
Edwardis2bella chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this was really great! and I THINK i saw Edward walking around town somewhere... hm maybe I should go find him...
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Sweet and cute! Adorable!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was cute! You should write more about Esme and the rest of the Cullens!
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Emmett is HILARIOUS! Love this one shot!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh, this was so nice. You, once again, got Esme just right. I love reading about her happiness over her son falling in love for the first time. It's so sweet, which is exactly Esme. And, as always, your Emmett was hilarious. I love him even more now after reading your stories! I could just picture this scene in my mind-I'd love to have been there, and you made me feel like I was. And, as always, you got Edward and Bella's relationship so perfectly. Thanks yet again. I'm so enjoying your work. Please don't stop!

Debbie
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
It was nice to see something from Esme's point of view for a change and I think your portrayed her really well. Emmet was very amusing and really making the others feel as Bella did during a movie is genius! Should do that more often lol. Sweet but serious, I definitely liked this one. Thanks.
Melissa1991 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I think Edward-Bella is stupid but I enjoy the brotherly moments and Esme-Emmett pieces too
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*sigh* Esme is such a good mom! Loved this one!
cheesepuff311 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Glad I learned a new vocab word (somniloquist). You have a really great vocabulary, by the way. When ever I try to write with new words, it always sounds so forced, but it doesn't in your story. Just wanted to let you know.

Haha, seriously did not see Rosalie's 'That's for never bringing /me/ a warm blanket' comment. Unexpected and halarious. :)

It's great, and I really enjoyed all the ideas your one-shot has held. The whole thing where everyone was feeling how anxious Bella felt throughout the movie was an outstanding thought. Thanks much for writing this, especially through Esme's POV.

-Katie.
HeatherA9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is hilarious and awesome! Emmett is always a delight, but this little bit of Esme's mind has intrigued me... I think I'm off to search out more of her, thanks to you!
KristyRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was so good, funny and sweet. Really enjoyed seeing Esme's point of view and well done keeping in character. Thank you for sharing!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I'm Loving all of your stories! I've read several just in the past few hours... But I guess the reviews are telling you that!

I'll look for Emmett and try to send him to you but if I see Edward first I might get 'distracted'...
Silkie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was outstanding. I can't wait to read more from you. It was so true to character...extremely enjoyable. Thank you!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »