Reviews for A Childe Borne of Fire
WanderingSeeker1 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
I just found this story and began to read it with the belief that it was complete (I should have checked prior to starting), until I got to this chapter/alert. I would not doubt that life got busy and priorities changed. That said, I hope things are alright and hold to the slimmest hope that you may one day return to finish this story. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Soeder chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
if your life is crap write it out it helps. i LOVE this story please continue soon
hermonine chapter 12 . 2/11/2009
Great tory. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Ben chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
I must admit- the idea of a human phoenix fits in perfectly with how the story is evolving. Also, you are an excellent writer- the words flow very evenly from one sentence to another. I'm really enjoying your fanfic!
EmilienneSalt chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
Hello there. You did an amazing job with this story. Charlie was in character and so where the others as well. I can't wait for you to finish this story. I love it so much. It was the story I have been looking for. Amazing. Beautiful.

I don't get the part about the letter though, Was it Jayme saying it or Charlie saying it?
ToxicVixy chapter 11 . 12/4/2008
awesome story
shannon McCarthy chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
PLEASE update soon! I love your story!

You write so well that it blends in with Breaking

Dawn really smoothly :)

just PLEASE put up a new chapter :)
jasmine-leigh chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
i love it so far, your writing is fab! update again soon please.
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
Huh. Interesting story...I can't wait for the next chapter to come up. I think the story is told better from Jay's perspective the entire way around though. It's just fascinating to hear her thoughts, even if Edward can't! :)
WhyWasISoDumb chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
I loved your story! PLEASE PLEASE hurry and write the next! this is one of the best ive ever read! -Meg
theoneandonlyher chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Wowie !

C'est tres intense !

That was awesome. I like the intense chapters.

I wish every chapter could be intense... : ]
Sturph chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
Amazing! I absolutely LOVE reading your story! The way you write, just pulls you into the story further and further! And I have fallen in love with Jay; she is just an amazing character! I can’t wait to see what happens next!

Ideas on what to write next:

•How do the Cullen’s react to her past when Charlie leaves?

•Do they keep her once they find out she is a phoenix.

•What happens to her father, does he ever see her again?

•What does a phoenix eat, since she does not like regular "human" food?

•Does she continue life as a normal person, like going to school?

•Does she fall in love? (Possible prospects would be Seth, Mike Newman, One of the vampires that come to help the Cullen’s...)

•What about what happens when the Voltaire come to town?

•Does she ever find anyone else like her?

Wow, what was supposed to be just a small, Thank you updating, turned out to be a story of its own. Haha

I Hope my ideas help and that you are able to update soon.

DC Nixon chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
Very intense, but interesting at the same time. I loved hearing more of Jay's back story and am glad that everyone now knows the truth. Charlie's reaction to recognizing Jay was very well written and completely in character. Next chapter I think that she should tell the Cullen's, not Charlie, that she is a phoenix and show them what she can do. Excellent chapter, cannot wait until the next.
Cerrydwen chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
Good story! I really like your original character Jay. I think that she's really believable and she's got me curious. Can't wait to see what is going to happen to her! I'm also wondering if Seth is going to imprint on her!

Update soon please!
you've-been-sherlocked chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
you are so wrong. i loved it! need more :D x