Reviews for Those Who Depend
Readasaur chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
This story is wrong on SO many levels. They are witches! The entire world of magic and the Arcane is open to them! This gives ya a whole new list of options that weren't even (excuse the pun) conceivable to anyone else. Phoebe was a coward and a fool. There WERE other options! They could have spirited her away at birth, kept her at some safehouse, cast a spell to keep her from being seen by Evil eyes, concealment spells so that no one even knew she was pregnant. Yes, that wouldn't have been much of a normal life, and Phoebe might see very little of her daughter, but it's better than being killed by your own mother! They're the Charmed Ones for Godsakes! They've vanquished Demons, fought Warlocks, went toe-to-toe with the Source of Evil itself and Won! You think they couldn't solve a problem without killing a baby! Who did Phoebe think she was, trying to solve this problem by killing an innocent! Not just an Innocent, not just the most innocent of innocents, but her own daughter! Not a fetus, not a mass of flesh, but her baby, a child with a soul. She had no right. This was NEVER her decision to make. She doesn't derserve Coal's compassion, or his justifying her slaughter! I can't believe YOU justfied this! My respect for you has fallen to depths unknown. How could you?
Dimples chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Wow. that was really great. I'm impressed. Very impressed. Keep up the good work.
ashley chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
that was really really really good-i really enjoyed it-excellent writing
j chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
That was beautiful.
Mandi chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
It's a rare Charmed story that brings tears to my eyes, but you managed it. Very well written, very good characterization. Keep it up!
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
i really really liked this. (btw this is hannah riley; im signed in on the wrong pen name) it's impressively written, and it was a good plotline.