Reviews for Something More
zammierox chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
aw cute but kinda insensitive to Mike
DanceDiva chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
So cute! And so well written. The emotion and characterization is so good. I love how Lily's fiery side came out when she punched and slapped James. Absolutely perfect! Now onto your next and last story...
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
haha I think... you should do a prequil like WAY before, all the way ten years back to when James is leaving Lily for the war! I'd love taht! I also really love that ten years had passed before he showed up.
CL7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
WOW! i dnt care what u do sequels prequels..u gotta do something!this was the coolest story :)

i love serious ;)
Lillian Vianne chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
O. I think you should do both. its such a cute story! I love romances.
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I like!
redheads-have-more-fun-HPLVR chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
.gosh. that is exactly what i said when i finished reading this story. it's perfect. it's adorable. it's the thing i always knew lily would do. i really liked this story. i dont think you should make a sequel, but a prequel would be cool with james leaving and saying his last goodbye to lily.
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i loved it!

my fav part:

She still looked uncertain. “Come on!” Sirius yelled, “If you don’t marry him, I will.” Lily broke into a grin,
AnimalAddictions chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
AMAZING! THERE ARE 2 OF US! WE LUV MARAUDERS AND I, T.R.K, AM NOW OBSESSED W/ TWILIGHT AFTER READING THE FIRST BOOK IN 2 DAYS!

PLEASE SEE OUR PROFILE, STORIES, AND POLLS!

AGAIN GREAT STORY!

AnimalAddictions - L.U. & T.R.K.