Reviews for Endless Numbered Days
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Your writing style is very good, the reflections were perfect. Nice job.
SarahBlackwood chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I really liked this! And two in the morning is the very best time.

More please!
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Great, dreamy, thoughtful stuff... a lot in a little. I wasn't sure whose the baby is either, though I guess the godfather is Ray...

The end bit was nicely spooky too.
aimeecat chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I really liked it - you covered a lot of ground in very few words.

I'm assuming the baby is the daughter of Shaz and Chris. If so - nice touch. But who is the godfather?

Love the description of Gene and the way Alex has come to see how vulnerable he is.

The way you describe the way time passes is fantastic - adds to the feel of the whole thing being a dream / dreamstate.

Finally the 'seven years, red wine on the shirt' thing was like a punch to the gut. After your descriptions of Alex's mostly happy life, this hint of what may come is all the more powerful.

Fantastic job all round... i.e. it did not suck. :)
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Well, I think it's good! I like the idea of Alex accepting CID as the family she's never known. But who - or rather whose - is the latest arrival on the team? Nicely enigmatic. And is that seven years since she arrived in 1981, or since they became an item?
Gem6 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Are you daft? This most certainly didn't suck...I think you could get another chapter out of this...Maybe Gene's view on all the pyscho babble?

Either way I love it!