Reviews for In the Wake of the Dragon
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice job, it was cute
TruenoAzul chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Incredible story. I really liked this.
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 9/8/2010 it...i specially love Kurama's:

"I don't plan on being carried out of this stadium until I'm dead, Yusuke."

wow! i mean really that was Kurama... very very Kurama... very excellent my dear... and so this is a must-have favorite... lol..

~ adah!
RandomDream chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Really dramatic in a sense, and sweet too. :) Thanks.
Kura101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I half cry that it's over already! I wanted more! Great job anyway! Cheers to happy writing!
keriaclow chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
wow i really enjoyed this much that im writing a review with my psp XD. You really captured their personalites well, thanks 4 writing/posting your story )
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was awesome! I love it!
CloveeD chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That was so sweet. I absolutely love these filled in details between the original anime/manga scenes. So in character, so delicately attractive in its conversations, and so utterly addicting, these spaces for imagination. Kurama here is awesomely in character with his pride, stubbornness, and beauty. I've always loved the whole idea of Yusuke being protective (or at least tries to be, in the face of Kurama's stubborn pride) of Kurama, especially when Kurama refuses help. I also love the fact that you pointed out again and again the others' reactions after witnessing Kurama's battle - the audience in respect, Yusuke in wory, and Hiei in fury. Lovely oneshot! Totally worth reading!
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I squinted and I saw it! Actually, I didn't even have to squint. ) Good one shot. I always stink at one-shots. It's why I never write any. xD
Zelia Theb chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
-Really- good. I love fics that look in between the lines of the series.
StarDancer1234 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wow. That was pretty much love.

So, I definitely saw the Kurama/Hiei there, and tried to pretend I didn't see any of the K/Y, since I am very, very biased. The story you have there is awesome :), but to me, all this love ended too fast. But I think I might just be addicted. Every line with even the most remote K/H was read and reread. ;)

They feel so perfectly in character; Kurama with his stoicism and intense-ness was lovely, and Yusuke was PERFECT. Heck, even Hiei, in his sleep, and in his description pretty much just matched up.

Great job; watching for more from you! :)