Reviews for Revealed in a letter
CcocoC777 chapter 1 . 1/9
I cried
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Kudos :)
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Even though I'm a pure, true Drarry shipper, this story was the bomb. And a tear-jerker. It was both sad and good.
Author of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This... was beautiful. For some reason, I love reading fanfictions about death. Not war, not battle death, but meaningful death. Death that means the sacrifice of all you know. Death that is the freedom of a poor woman. Death, that waits, longing to be with his loved one again. Thank you broomstick flyer, thank you.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
A terribly sad, but ultimately uplifting tale.

Why they could never speak to each other of their feelings is always the prime mystery of Harmony.

One thing that shows that you're the mistress of Harmony is that in this one, there was no easy way to fix things.

Another beautifully story from a beautiful writer.

Petunias Mysophobia, in mourning
everythingpotterish chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I cried here too
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Sad but still good!
Alybethed chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Weeping like baby here it was really beautiful, really sad but beautiful
Stratre chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
mm 70 years is a long time to hide feelings from someone id be amazed if he ever had a happy moment :( sad man
jetzer0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
1 ϟ
Cladach chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
What a sad and moving tribute to a love you saw through JK's writing of 2 of my favourite characters.

I am not ashamed to say I had a tear in my eye towards the end of it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
sniff wonderful sniff
Glimmande Solsken chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I cried
hermietwister123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Im crying... thats good. stories don't make me cry except for the one somebody else wrote 'goodbye for now' it was sad because in that story hermione dies because of a "rare disese" other wise very good story. very well though out. keep wrighting!
Sssnitch chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ok, a little late for a review. Five-years-late, but what are five Years compared to a life of unanswerd love. This is such a sweet story, malancholic up to the wonderful forgiving end.

Still crying