Reviews for Code Geass R2: Finale
comwiz chapter 1 . 7/15
I... don't know what to say... while I wasn't much surprised by Kallen and C.C.'s POVs and actually expected it more or less, Kaguya and Xing-ke's POVs took me by surprise... Xing-ke's more so and I found myself holding back tears during that last part...
luissz chapter 1 . 5/26
Beautiful
fate of the agarwaen chapter 1 . 3/22
Ahhh...I'm fighting back tears here, wow. This is only the second fic I've ever read on this site to instil such emotion in me (the other was Magery's And I Saw My Lady Weep). This was utterly beautiful and so masterfully done, I just...wow.

Kallen's POV, I have to say, was what I expected. I liked the detail and the nuances, but it's one of those things that's been done before and while it's really refreshing to see it done so well, it's still been done before. So it didn't bring out that emotion as much.

Kaguya's, now there was a new one. I never really paid all that much attention to her in the show, but this may have changed my mind about her a bit. I really liked how she curses his name 'for the last time'. That's powerful.

Xingke is another one I haven't seen before. Where the other POVs had their emotional and personal history with Lelouch, the different perspective and outlook really made this stand out even more. It makes sense that Xingke would have this sort of mindset...again, the final lines really hit me.

C.C., again, is a POV that's been done before so many times. And again, it's really refreshing to see it done so well. I think what made it work so well for me was how short it was compared to the others – she doesn't need to realise, to reflect all that much. The fact that it's a farewell to him is really good.

I loved this. It's utterly fabulous.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; I'm surprised that in this fic that Xingke and Kaguya are the only ones who stated they saw Lelouch smile...too bad I don't see Tohdoh's POV but oh well
tsukiaka chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This is beautifully written and very in-character.
Touhou Ranfuku chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Outstanding.
I don't really good at grammar so no comment about that.
Your story is good, the POV of each character made them like canon very much.
Lelouch's death is fantastic, to creat a new world you must destroy its corruption, but not many of us realized that.
To those who betrayed Lelouch and saw him as the Demon, the Zero Requiem is the greatest lie that made them wish that they was all blind and deaf.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I forgot to mention this in my other review, but it's more relevant here too. The liberties you take, I think, are well extrapolated and appropriate. Given them, I think you understand the characters well, even those with little characterization.

My opinion of the ending of Code Geass on whether Lelouch survived is that it doesn't matter, though I think it's possible, but I wouldn't change anything. I would be happy either way as long as it doesn't interfere with the legacy he left and what he accomplished.

Personally, I feel Cornelia in the show was a rather weak, sometimes, unlikeable character with a lot of missed potenial. I like your portrayal, even though the original never gave me the impression Cornelia understood Lelouch, at least right away. Maybe she'd figure it out sometime after. Still it's not a sleight agains how you wrote this.

While I like your word choices in general, I feel Kallen was a little bit to sophisticated. That's all. Personally, she was the girl I hoped would end up with Lelouch if he would actually demonstrate some feelings. But even if there were some canon relationship, by the end, I feel that C.C would have won him given she has been with him since the beginning and saw every side to him and he in turn improved her outlook. Anyway, Kallen's was very touching.

A small error that made me laugh was in the last line of the 3rd last paragraph in Kaguya's section. You missed a verb.

I think I like Xingke's the most because of its extrapolation, but in that it makes sense too.

I had never thought about C.C's opinion of God, but what you described also makes sense.
Can you tell I like logical things? But, Charles took V.V's code, not C.C's. You probably know that though.

Lelouch had so many flaws; if only he was honest at the right times.
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was really sweet; I really liked reading the reactions of everyone as they watched Lelouch getting killed; every time I watch him get killed in the anime, I start crying, so I think this makes his death seem a bit sweeter
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I actually prefer stories where Leleouch survives but this story is just way to good for me to be picky.
Kagami Junichirou chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
love oneshot
cherubchan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
A fanfic of epic story-telling! I wished that the CG anime had your fanfic as an epilogue! Beautiful! :D
anon chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I too believe Lelouch died. Him becoming immortal undermines everything he stood for. I would've liked to see the POV of a few more people or at least Ohgi. I always wondered what that idiot thought right then
SeigZeon chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
loved cornelia's pov :D

i loved everything about this story so great xD
Jchelz Aerides chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love it
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Magnificent! Epic!

I couldn't stop crying... You are very good at portraying the characters.