Reviews for My Sacrifice
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
luv this
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That should have been how it really ended... That was sooo good! :)

kirby
FMA-YGOfangirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
[i wanted to write my review in a comidic manner.. i hope]

me:THAT ENDING DID NOT SUCK!

ariela (my oc): ! yeesh! calm down! writer's are ALWAYS over-critical on their stuff... EVEN YOU! so dont you dare start that crap! *turns to silentxmistress* gomen for that... *sighs* shes just alittle high-spirited when it comes to good stories. *me struggling against chains o_O* no! your not coming out of thos till you calm down missy! i swear! i could be your mom!

me: ok.. theres a scary thought

ariela oh haha, very funny

me: no really, if you were my mom , and you are a part of my imagination, wouldnt that mean I was just a figment of imagination?

ariela: O_O ok i see your point

me: well, we have taken enough of your time.. bye now!

(i hope you liked the comidic relief.. if it was one *facepalms* i need to work on my reviews better...)
aminaluvr4life chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Yay, Yami came back! I enjoyed the story, keep up the good work _
VirgoP10 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great story. Very cool! Please read my profile to give me an idea on what to write for a story! Thanks!
CRYSTAL ZOMBIE- old account chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
aw! That was just so cute! it was so kool! my puzzleshipping version of HSM has NOTHING ON THIS! that was just so blooming cute!

well done, youve earnt a spot on my faves list hunni!

love Rose
Syke chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Actually, the last two lines were my favorites. Anyway, really cute, definitely not bad for a first song-fic, so good job.
YamiYugi4ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
aw so cute . loved it
CAYMovedOn chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh my god that was cute ) yay! Yugi x Yami are just...unbelievable ugh nothing can beat them and besides, its so obvious they have feelings for each other and this song is great and fits well. Great job _
Yaminisu chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
good fic...I cracked up about the bit with grandpa being gone for a week and a half (but thats the archaeologist in me...I know how long those projects actually tend to be.) But, it was nice, I really liked the ending.
Dinogirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
AW! this story was great and no the ending wasn't crappy, it was a very sweet ending! Great job with the story and nice pick of the song! I like this song and you did a good job thinking up a story for it! Good Job!
shadowrealm818 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I like it. Great story.
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was sweet!
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
col
mrshoratiosshades309 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Aww! That ws so sweet and the lyrics really fit the story. I really like what you did here. Keep up the great work!

Maria