Reviews for Your Identity is Wrong
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
0.0
Yume chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I would love to read more chapters...
please, update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Uh... Is this unfinished?
Boekwurm chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
The status say it is complete but somehow I don't think this is only three chapters. I think there are much more that needs to come. For staters the pairing is Harry and Tom but we don't see dear old Tommy. So where are the rest? Btw story got potential.
Nagilover4ever chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Please update
magicanimegurl chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Is there more? Where will Tom get involved? How will Draco and Harry relationship be like? How will Sev be like with Harry as his father? Will Neville go with Draco? Update if you can... Write on!
fetching-trekky chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
That is so creepy! Lol. It is literally 5:24, I woke up at 2:30 something, starving because I slept through dinner when I got home from school. And I had Campbell's chicken noodle soup. And I baked cookies so you could count that as bread. Lol. I started freaking when I read that.
light ladybug chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
how is this complete it doesn't sound like it or do you not know where to lead the story? i'm not judging because i'm at a block myself. if it's something else i hope everything works out!
-bug
XxIveryaxX chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Is this really completed or did u just post it as that
Lady Labrat chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
The End? Plz don't stop writing. This story has so much potential. I only ask that Hermione be put in Ravenclaw & be in harry's best friends group. I like Hermione, & plz add the twins & luna when she arrives to Hogwarts to that group as well. Ron & Ginny can go die for all I care.
crazyloverblood chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
How is this a tom/Harry story?
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Just curious about what happend to the rest of the story?
AlyceLovesShadow chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
... Well it's really well written and you have amazing uses of grammar and vocabulary but... the... style, I guess would be the best word, is amaturish. I am really not trying to be mean but this is just my honest opinion. I am sorry if you think this is just a flame because it's really not but if you do feel that way then I cannot tell you how sorry I am.