Reviews for Chase Away the Shadows
divine divinity chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Excellent fic.

Well written with excellent flow and pace. Was a breeze to read with the intense realistic emotions coming across beautifully in your words, very accurate for the characters. I thought the characters were perfect, all Rivers thoughts, dialogue, reactions and style of everything was spot on, you captured who she is, everything about her and brought it through in your words.

I loved every word. This is a great fan fiction that felt while reading to be a missing scene, it was very natural and as I pictured the before scene in my head this flows excellently on from that, fits well into the movie, really does!. A superb story! Well done. Was tearing up a little bit, just like in the movie the raw emotions just screamed through. :)
Teyerin chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Poetically written and thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you!
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This was really lovely, a great moment for these two characters. Thanks for sharing it - I would have loved to see more of their reaction to each others' peril in the movie. Stories like this fill in those missing emotional moments. :)
Janiqua chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That's so beautiful, Allyson. You need to write more fanfiction. I know we were going to write stuff together, but you need to go ahead and write more Serenity/Firefly fics. Write longer ones, cause we all love Simon and River... just not as much as Daniel...
twilight seeker3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is a great transitionand I can totally see and hear it. Nice piece.

gentle journey,

twi
SkoomaForSale chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aww! I love it! I can just picture this happening! Beautiful.
Illogically chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Hey! Loved this bit. So very sweet, just like River and Simon should be.

Call me when you want to hang out!