Reviews for Ipod messages
RemmyBlack chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
These are good...well the ones that I read (which was most of them, I just skipped Theresa drabbles cause she makes me angry). But the others were well done, the songs you used were good especially for Neil :) Hope there is more to come :)
harryisswoonyhot chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
luved the story

i send you my appreciation by asking you to..

write more
Resolutia chapter 20 . 1/6/2010
I love it :D
LadyLombax chapter 14 . 11/14/2009
This is great! Hope you update soon after X-mas!
Aussie Heroine chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
hey

i finally got around to reading this story and it turned out to be worth while. Although the chapters were short, i feel you captured alot about the charactors in them. The description and emotion were really well written, some bits even poetic! I especially love how you captured each of their love lives. (I feel sorry for ODie, how many girl friends does he have now?) and how you related Archie's past into his love for Altanta was really intersting. I also love how you locked Theresa and JAy in so well togther(especially setting after phantom rising). All in all it was a great story; short, simple but full of emotion.

Thnx

Luv Aussie Heroine
halfbl00dprincess chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
Um Could I get a Jay hug pleaSE! lol

x
African Titan chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
HA! I KNEW you'd save Lannie for last! Kinda like keeping your desert for last!

(You'd lick her like an ice cream too... :)

ANOTHER Avril song I love! It definitely fits Atlanta. We didn't see much (if any) of her internal struggle to tell Archie that she cared on the show, but it was there and this song portrays it nicely.

Loved the 'Star Quality' reference. It's definitely believable for Atlanta to have learnt about love from her experience with Orion and Artemis. That was one of the show's more poignant episodes BTW/.

I also found that Atlanta not being intimidated by boys was believable. After all, she's more like ONE of the boys than one of the girls. Thus it must have made it easier for Theresa to see that she loved Archie. And I DO think Theresa knew it LONG before the end of season 1.

Great closing line. Short, sweet and powerful. Loved it!

Have a very merry Christmas my friend.

I'll gladly take my hug from Atlanta. :)
African Titan chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Once again you managed to capture a character's personality perfectly. I definitely saw Neil in this.

The song also fits him nicely.

I DO worry about the fact that he doesn't care about the team being in danger, but maybe that's just about his narcissism ENDANGERING them...

LOVED the final line. It had a mysterious poetic aura to it which I LOVED. Great work!

Neil HUG!(WATCH IT DUDE! You ain't no Herry!)
African Titan chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
Once again you managed to raise my sympathy for Archie. Running away from home is definitely a believable course of action for him. After all, it's easier to fight an enemy than your own guilt. Running away must have seemed like the only choice.

The story also fits in well with what we've seen from Archie on the show: how he wanted to run away, but then stayed and how he grew to care for his team mates. I definitely get the family thing and loved that you went there. It's a nice bit of fuzziness to read at this time of year.

Archie HUG!
African Titan chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
I must say that you managed to capture Jay's personality perfectly in this chappie.

It's definitely believable for him to know of and feel guilty ABOUT his neglect of Theresa. He can't help it because they have a duty to the gods and humanity to stop Cronus. And this is something I think Theresa understands. Even though she complains about it a lot.

Great character portrayal.

Jay HUG!
African Titan chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
Hey dude! Another great chappie. Even though it IS based on one of my less favorite CoTT eppies. Then again... It did have some nice Herry and NEil moments...

ANYWAY: I personally prefer Odie with Calupso, but you made his love for Valerie believable. For that I praise you.

I bet he'd NEVER tell Neil that he was grateful. That's one blonde who does NOT need any more of an ego boost.

Odie hug!
African Titan chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
Aw! That was so sweet! I loved it!

It totally fit Herry. He's definitely the type to be worried about team unity and being close to one another. BTW: I blame you for my excessive squeeing. Herry was even cuter than usual!( a miracle. I know)

Man, he's definitely one of the most optimistic members of the team. Thanks for showing that. I loved this entire chappie.

Great work!

HERRY HUG! YAY! It's SO worth the broken ribs.
African Titan chapter 8 . 12/24/2008
Dude, thanks for the awesome Christmas gift! 7 CHAPPIES IN ONE GO!

First off: I love this song! I'm so glad you chose it. It's also very fitting for Theresa. She'd definitely listen to Avril. She was bound to have a redeeming quality somewhere, eh?

Loved the final line, especially the use of the word 'vibrant'. It's SO underutilized yet SO beautiful.

Great chappie!

Theresa HUG! (I don't hate her! SO she can hug me)
Invisible-Nobody chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
hey merry christmas! Great job i'm glad you continued!
Invisible-Nobody chapter 13 . 12/24/2008