Reviews for Winter
Tamuril2 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Huh? *looksa around* What? That can't be it! *stomps foot* Well, i'm not as mature as Hitsugaya, so I want more, more, more! lol.*grins sheepishly* Sorry, I'm in a weird mood right now and you're here. Sorry. *sighs* Anyhow, I really like this. I've been wanting a story about how this all started...and you seem ot be doing a great job of it. Please *gives puppy dog eyes* with a cherry on top, update this! Don't drop it, I beg of you! I want - no, need - to know what happens next. I want bromance of 11th squad, and drama, and angst!

Pleeaase?
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
update please, it's so good~

i alerted this~ :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
So far, this is very good!

I do hope it gets continued some day. :3
Satisfying Penmanship chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Wow i am loving the chapters so far, i think you captured toshiros personality quite well and i just love the way you put his thoughts it reflects him perfectly.

I really wish you would write more and hope you do!
PaperFields chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
backup for the backup? how dare they underestimate shirou-chan's awesomeness!
The Swordsman chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Um...update? Please? I'm really curious to see where you're going to go with this story and to see how Toushiou shows the other Taichous that he's a force to be reckoned with.

The Swordsman
Lizapalooza chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
I like this story! You always hear about how Hitsugaya gets no respect, but no one as ever (that I've noticed) thought to make a nice, well-thought-out story of it. it's coming along really well, I hope to see more!
kaotic312 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Please! Please, please ...and please ...finish this story! I love the style and the pacing. It's smart, funny, and poignant all at the same time. Very well done.
nibeijia chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
nice :D i love how you write this story. please update soon
kingleby chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
this is a great fic! It's really interesting to see how Hitsugaya might have earned respect from the other captians. can't wait for more! _
MoonDrake chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
great start, looking forward to updates!
spero spiro chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
I found this story on LJ first, and thought it was really brilliant. It's a great idea, and an even better characterization of Hitsugaya-taichou. I love it, and hope you'll continue!
ElricKeyblade chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
YEAHZ I already reviewed this on livejournal, so you already know how AWESOME I think this is. Update as soon as you can, kays? bd