Reviews for Family
silvertailsGX chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
i understand that you wanted to make a story of your favorite couple, inside an anime and manga series, that takes place between a video game and real life, but i am just soooo confused, in the series they almost have no blood showing what so ever and putting a love between twins i... i have no idea whats going on. PS next maybe you should try to fill up more of these plot holes okay.
crimsonxfayth chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I will agree there needs to be more stories like the bases of this one. It is heavily implied in the story that they love each other too much. As far as your story, it is alright, too short, but too many repeating descriptive words. The story got where it was going to fast, but that is probably what you wanted. Shugo seemed too out of character for me, but not saying it was bad, just giving you my view for some things to think about.
Reader chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
You need to make a sequel to this. It would be pretty good.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Good Job! As some one sad it is 'heavily implied', there should be a lot more of these on her.
XPinkSpiderX chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I must say, I'm SO HAPPY someone posted a pic like this! ShugoxRena may be incest, and that's perhaps why its not so popular, but to me, these two have a very sweet and adorable type of love that seems to go beyond their "twin" boundary.

Great story, loved it! and thanks for spreading the ShuugoxRena love :3
RyougaZell chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I am indeed surprised at the lack of stories like this... I mean... it IS heavily implied that those two sometimes act more than twins... and Shuugo is a sis-con.

Nice read.
Silver Moon Vampiress chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Interesting. I watched the show and I always felt that Shugo and Rena had some kind of weird thing going on. Anyway, sweet story and I'm sure others will come to appreciate this fanfic for the spin it gives on the Shugo and Rena relationship.

Silver Moon Vampiress