Reviews for Long Time Gone
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
what happen to sam?
Uniasus chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That's it? There's so much more going on here I want to hear about? Why did they cut off contact with the Bots? What exactly has Sam been through to get in this state? And what happens now/afterwords between Sam and Will? Does Sam pop up from time to time, try to leave behind his whorish ways? And it sounded like Sam was running from someone, who?

Gah! You can do so much here, there's lots of things to explore!

...ah hehe, just re-saw the A/N saying this is a prequel. I do hope that's up cuz I'm racing over to your profile right now. Cuz this really is a world I can see myself spending time in.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This hurts. It hurts a lot more than a lot of angsty fics out there, 'cause this could happen and it feels a lot more real than others. Oh Sam, what happened?
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
don't leave it their want another one!
narakunohime chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
loved it.
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. You write really well - so much about the characters comes out in the way you describe them and their reactions, and in Will's case, thoughts. It's a very interesting take on how things could have turned out after the end of the movie and you managed to make me very curious about what could have happened to Sam, but still able to believe in him being in that situation. And I like the way you write the characters - both were very sympathetic and I enjoyed reading about them. I'm looking forward to reading the next part!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Seems to be a good start to something you have going here. You covered Will pretty well as needed for this since the story appears to be from his perspective. You have introduced a fair bit of mystery and set us up for something. I note that this is listed completed, so I assume if the fic this prequels for works out for you, it will post seperately. At this point I am looking forward to it.
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Well, that was pretty depressing, in a good story kind of way. Interesting take on the humans who were involved with the bots having their lives go to hell. Hopefully, Sam will go back to Will, I will be watching for the uncompleted fic.
Dierdre chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I thought this was a marvelous tale, well-written and refreshing, especially since it details a future that is not all sunshine and daises. Will was a strong, compassionate voice in this story, and Sam was both haunted and endearing. I really want to know what happened to Sam, and I'd love to hear more from Will, too. Therefore, it's awesome that there's another fic in the works.

Well done, Fiddle! Onto my favorites list it goes!
Ithilas chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is interesting and leaves so many questions that are just begging to be answered. I'm looking forward to reading the continuation for this.
Paleodex chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I don't normally read movieverse fics (which is ironic, seeing as the movie is what got me into TFs in the first place), mainly because they're normally full of Mary Sues, OOCness and all sorts of other nasty things. This, however, was pretty good. Instead of picking it up right at the end of the movie, you skipped ahead a few years to show us what might have happened to the human characters. And it wasn't the whole "Autobots made their lives a million times better" sort of thing, it was nastier, a less sunshine and flower perspective. It's good.

I do have to admit that I skipped the whole dream part. Though they can benefit a story, and the one you wrote didn't necessarily have something wrong with it, I just generally jump over dream sequences and flashbacks altogether. A lot of the time all they do is slow down the plot, and do very little else. Of course, I might be wrong, and Will's dream might have been important for understanding this side of character or something, I'm in no position to judge.