Reviews for Crashed
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Lots of fun! I love Dean!
May Glenn chapter 10 . 5/9/2010
Ooh! I like! Good hurt Dean, protective Sam, a scary monster, and all wrapped up nice with a bow at the end!
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
Hello I red the story in one day and I loved it. I have been reading a number of stories and in my opinion this is the best one so far. I have been searching for a story like this one and I have to say this is my favorite one. Thanks.
Noninone chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
Aw! nice fluffy ending!

It was awesome. I read the whole thing in a hour. Man, I'm quick! LOL

hope to read more soon!
fangirl29 chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
great job! loved both characters, it was angsty and fast-paced, AND it had a hurt Dean! what more could i ask for?
fangirl29 chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
OK, stop saying your writing is crap! It's NOT. Dean and Sam's character's are right on, the angst and action are amazing. It makes me want to devour your story! Please keep writing and updating.
but-the-clouds chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
GREAT story! I loved it!
piquitv chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
thanks for this story! i'm so happy Dean could kill the Drow!
zuimar chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
Sorry to see an end to this story, but I loved the way you ended it. LOL with Dean and the Impala, he really misses his baby the most, doesn't he? Thank you for this great fic!
masondixon chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
No one touches my brother.

Yep, that's Dean.

Thanks for the good story and I look forward to more stories from you in the future.
Merisha chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
YAY, both boys took care of the Drow ... life is good LOL ;) - wonderful last chapter full of brotherly banter and humor! Thanks for an awesome read!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
alwaysateen chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
Awesome ending!

I'm so happy the brothers finished the hunt together! They're amazing together, the perfect combination. :)
feel.that.fire chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I only read chapter 1 as of now, but I really liked it!

I'm tired and falling asleep so I'll read more tomorrow
babyreaper chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
Great chapter, so that is the end of the Drow and the bys came out of it in one piece. What is going to happen now? We must be near the end. Please update soon, Can't wait. Thanks...
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
I love fluffy endings. hehe Nice wrap up to a great story.