Reviews for Wishful thinking
jj chapter 1 . 9/2
i cries and laughed at this
very very nice i love this and your other works great job
Famastory chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
whaa! very good plot!
Lenea89 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is absolutely great! Sweet but angsty perfectly ballanced which is hard to do. Also it's written very well. Somehow the genie reminds me of I Dream of Genie but it was alot more original. _ very good!
aoh chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
very cute!
reeby10 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
ah i loved it! so good! hehe raidou and genma were just so adorable! and i loved rei as well! hehe amazing job! :D

filmfreaksje chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Hehe, this was a pretty cool story. I know because of the genie it should remind me of Aladdin or something, but it actually makes me think of that movie, the butterfly effect, don't know if you've seen it. Especially because the outcome of the wishes is so dramatic, I mean Genma's mission taking a turn for the worst, was really making me bit my nails.

And Rei still stays in character, no matter what role she plays. Awesome! I've gotta hand it to her, she really makes one nasty genie (but with a big heart)

Thank God the ending was happy. ;) Perhaps you can make a little sequel about Kakashi/Iruka, still my favorite couple :p

Hehe, just a suggestion :D grtz
DarkAuroran chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I swear I've not been ignoring this one. It's just taken me awhile to get around to it :) that and it's 4.30am here and I can't bloody sleep *sigh*. Anyhow, I've pulled up the review window for while I read like with your other story so expect a long review!

Genma collects bottles... Bahahahahahaahah, I can just see him having a cute/dorky hobby like that too!

“Honestly! You cause one horrific flood that sinks a continent and suddenly you’re a danger to the world!” O_o yeah... funny how that works.

"I hope all my masters from here on out are sodomites.” Raidou grimaced at the word and reached for the bottle of sake that his new vending machine had produced for him. - Hahahaha, harsh!

“IN the kitchen, please!” She bowed low to him and scampered away to the kitchen where he could hear the subtle sounds of her magicing food into existence.

For this bit I can just imagine Genma facing Raidou, who's facing the kitchen, as green and purple glittery clouds puff out from the other room and Raidou desperately tries to stop Genma from turning around.

Ahh, Mind reader! Freaking awesome. Now that gives me some ideas for the KakaIru version. What dirty things does Iruka think of?

“They say incest is the new black, and if she were my cousin, I’d sleep with her in a heartbeat!”

That's disturbing on so many levels *thinks of family and shudders* ew.

“Oh, come on! Just let me watch. I won’t make a sound…okay, I’ll make some sounds but they’re happy sounds!”

Punch him Raidou! Smack some sense into his perverted little mind!

Damn... Raidou really has to start paying attention to his words. They're going to get him into a lot of trouble. Hm, is he still Genma she asks.

Aggh! Don't you dare attack my beloved Iruka! Back the fuck off Genma. Raidou better fix this because if Iruka dies I'll kill the senbon-sucker!

Oh and everything works out just fine in the end but now I'm panicking for Iruka. I think I had better write the next one with you. If for nothing else then to make sure you don't torture the poor Chuunin too much. Good story Meg, I really enjoyed it.
greeneyedwolf chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
*happy wiggle* it's both angsty and cute. theyre is a certian amount of talent required to keep a plot angsty enough to create good tension but happy enough to keep my attention.
kp chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is great. Love that she sunk Atlantis. She was well written too, I even wanted to wring her neck at one point. Any chance of a Kakashi/Iruka sequel?
B-Rated chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh... *giggle* that was great!
R.S.W.D.W chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
elishtar chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I want a sequel!PLEASE!With a lot of kakashi and iruka and to convince you as i'm french and i saw somewhere that you want your stories to be translated i'll do it IF i have my sequel, deal?mail if you're ok with that please?
Tai-sensei chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
dude holy freaking crap that was amazing. I mean seriously I didn't think he'd ever get the worked out. Now all i can think is poor Iruka. Please let there be more I want to know what Iruka wishes for. Thanks so much for posting I loves it good. best wishes and good waves.
randomly chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was great!

Ahh, what a good read D

I really liked the ending, too, wonderful!

Though the part when Gen died was just sad... And again, I liked the ending, goodie )
Anise chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I'm definitely glad he finally got it right, I love happy endings :) After everything Raidou went through I bet he's wondering why he didn't just say something sooner and save himself the pain. I love reading about this two and this was a great read!