Reviews for Battle of love
Sylvia16 chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
I was so in love with Taking Care Of You and when i found the sequel I just literally went crazy with excitement. It was so so good! I really enjoyed and loved it! Thank you for your amazing job!

Best wishes,

Eva
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
Loved the Sequel! there's nothing like some edward angst and action! keep up the great work.
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 25 . 5/15/2010
i know you wrote this years ago but i felt i needed to comment on this.. and the other story before this. these are breathtaking... you're writing is amazing and i actually preffered this version to stephanie meyers! hers ended nicely but a fight was really needed (and minus renesmee)! i cant beleive you came up with this amazing plot! and of course, i ADORE hurt edward stories and joined with amazing writing and an amazing plot and an amazing love story *takes breath* ...BRILLIANT! thanks for the.. urr... amazingness. :) xx
Soph chapter 25 . 2/3/2010
nice
Eminnis chapter 25 . 11/24/2009
Aw! This was so good! Excellent! I read both your stories one after the other and they were great! Vulnerable Edward's kinda adorable, really. Poor all those characters! Well, sometimes I do the same thing in my stories. up the great work!

Eminnis and Alicia
lovejoypeacetpl chapter 25 . 11/4/2009
OMG THIS IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE SECOND ONE. I LOVE IT AND SHALL READ IT A LOT. YOU ROCK!
VampireLestat12 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
i liked the double conversation between Edward and Jacob in Chapter 4. It must have been really difficult to write... you did a really good job with it.
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 24 . 6/4/2009
YAY! seth imprintended! this is great, cuz Seth is awesome!
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
Wow. your EVIL! I LOVE IT! keep writing. will you write a seqeal (i suck at spelling) for this, too?
nature132 chapter 25 . 6/3/2009
this is a truly wonderful story. please keep wrighting!
Dassy1407 chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
I think this is the best fanfic i have ever read! I read the one before this, fell in love with it, and went to find this one! You are such a good writer, i am in shock! I stayed up like half the night reading the first one and then continued to this one for hours! I couldn't stop reading! Wow- im still amazed. You interpret all the charactors so well. I don't even know how to express on how good this was. Ok, now i feel like im rambling. Sry, im just as wacky as you i guess!~wacky in a good way!~ lol Im going to really try to put as much time and greatness into my stories! WOW~ Please write mroe stories! )AH! [random scream of excitment!]
laced-with-fire chapter 25 . 1/8/2009
awesomness
skaia7 chapter 21 . 1/4/2009
I have only read "Twilight" and "New Moon" (waiting for "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn" to arrive in the mail) but I can already say that I really like YOUR version of how Bella was changed. Thanks for two great fics!
squody3015 chapter 25 . 12/23/2008
I love your crazy suspenseful plot lines. You're a really great writer, you have intresting ideas not many have experimented with, and you really do justice to the characters. I love this story.
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 25 . 12/4/2008
great job! I haven't read all of BD yet, but I love this story regardless! :)