Reviews for Kiss on My List
orvaign chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
I am loving this. Seriously, you're an awesome writer, and this story is funny, hot and sweet in equal measures. *applauds*
HinatasInnerStrength chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
You know it seems like they kiss at the end of every chapter...Uh, on a different note, I noticed that there really wasn't much of a plot in this story.I was wondering about that and it's already the 6th chapter...But I'll be a good girl and wait patiently XD The chapters are so good though I wouldn't stop even if there is no plot :D
HinatasInnerStrength chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Uh, yeah that 4th chapter kinda confused me -.-'

Anyways I like the story so far :D
jinnabun chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Write more. I usually don't like the drabble-ish fanfics, but this is just so sweet.
nameless14 chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
lol
nameless14 chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
:D :D :D

i loved it too
nameless14 chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
i like the time jumps- :)
Homocidal Suicide chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
These are just so cute! And well written as well!

Please update as soon as possible! _
pumpkinlight chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
I loved it. :3

The Ben guy was amusing. _
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
that was awesome!

-amlf
Sweetheart5793 chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Hey, it's me again! Yay, another chapter! And coffee to boot! Awesome. Cool chapter, poor Ben. lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Ugh... this really reminded me why i hate Matt, and MelloxMatt so much... I just... i dont know... it's weird for me -being a strictly MelloxNear fan and what not. You should do a MelloxNear one that ties back to MelloxMatt for me (since, didn't i get to pick the theme last time?) Yeah... that'd make me happy... Anyway, good chapter, cant wait to see what happens next.
chocokid39 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
*starry eyes* these ficlets are so cute! write more! pretty pretty please with death browinies on top? (XD my specialty is mello's death brownies, aka chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate in brownie form)
yukikou chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Kawaii ;D Nice!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
Aw! I think that this is the sweetest thing I have ever read!

-AMLF