Reviews for Not So Secret Secrets
sara chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
a bit weird but in a good funny way. lol
sara chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
whats up with that? lol did make me laugh tho
sara chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
um... okay
kimoe chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
hey dude... No really that was good no flames from me... Had me rofl people started giving me funny looks... Shame it's over this is one of my favourites on fanfic
scared-of-tellytubies21 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
rofl! i mean tht is like one of the most high-larious stories i have read on this site!
SceneNeko chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
WOW...Uhm ok then strange story dude strange strange story...
kimoe chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
ok...whats with the Jackie Chan plotline...and what happened to kelly...i think you might be slightly insane but very funny story, who's mr hammer and mr saw?
kimoe chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
great story! Made me laugh out loud. Please send me the second chapter :-)
XLadySnowX chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Holy crap you're insane haha.

-Anyway, yes, so Jasper is a sensitive soul. I advise you not say anything about shoes, being gay, being homophobic, talk about leaving, think about leaving, dream about leaving, sigh heavily –this makes him restless- roll around in your sleep, roll your eyes, cry, wish to die, die, accidentally die, non-accidentally die, cliff dive, talk about war, think about war, dream about war, ask about his scars, stare at his scars, think about his scars, dream about his scars, tell him that he does not suit his army pants, tell him he does suit his army pants, wonder why he still has army pants even if he can still fit in them, tell him that he has too much war hammer, tell him he does not have enough war hammer, tell him that all his war hammer is crap even if it is, think that all his war hammer is crap; I don’t know how he would know, but believe me, he would know…

… make fun of him when he stands next to Emmett because he is really skinny and has no muscles what so ever, make fun of him when he stands next to Edward for the same reason as before, constantly remind him that he could never be Rosalie’s twin because he is too darn ugly, throw holy water at him and shout ‘the power of Christ compels you!’, think about throwing holy water at him whilst shouting ‘the power of Christ compels you!’, dream about throwing holy water at him while shouting ‘the power of Christ compels you!’ and walk into the Cullen household when in a top-to-toe garlic suit as this irritates his nose and also kills him but we are more worried about the nose irritation thing.

That whole thing had me rolling around laughing - except for the ugly part. -le gasp- How could you even SUGGEST my Jasper is UGLY? IMO, he's better looking than Rosalie. And he has MUSCLE! Have you seen that pic of him w/o a shirt? -drools-.

You truly are the master of randomness at its best Nat. lmfao lmfao lmfao.
samantha chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
that was freaking funnyist thing i've read today some of it was wrong though...like um... yeah.