Reviews for The Window Washer
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 5/26
WHAT? There's no more? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am now truly sad that I will not find out what happens :(
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 5/26
*gasps in horror* Noooo! Poor Superman! :O
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 5/26
Yikes! That man nearly completely threw his life away! Oh gosh, I hope his actions didn't get Superman seriously hurt :/
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 5/26
I'm really curious to see what's gonna happen. Nice writing :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
Great story!
Daara chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Tomorrow happens to be Thuuuuursday :) I read this once before, now again because it was on someones fav list - and its still good and still unfinished. Ah well perhaps when I come here during my next SR readibg flash some lucky thursday. ;)
Ae3qe27u chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I'm assuming this story is abandoned? :(
avidreadercina chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Any chance you'll start posting any time soon? I really like your writing and would love to see more.
ggggggggggggg chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
umm is there a reason you have abandoned your wonderful story? because i like it a lot and i really wish you would continue... :)
tao chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
wait for it...next Thursday... of which month and year? Is there any chance to read the final chapter? Pretty please? You are great writer, the story is one of the most interesting here, please, just don't drop it like this!
Silvery Rain chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
I really love your story, it's very interesting and thrilling. I would be so happy if you could finish this story. Please...it's such a great story! )
Puddles21 chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I really like the everyday-ness of this story. I think you have written a great story about how Superman could be revealed. I really liked the practical advice Martha gave about getting the bullets out.

I read on your profile that you has some harsh reviews so I just wanted to send a msg that I really liked the story and dont worry the internet is full of crazy people.
niakbor chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Please finish this story

I want to see how you end it
WaffleNinja chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
You have to update, please!
Jace3 chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
Wow, what a wonderfully done story. Both my husband and I really appreciated the judo part, Martial arts gets too often skewed and over-flourished. Its a fresh of breath air to read someone portraying it with the reality of it. Either you are a practitioner yourself or you are very good and thourough in your reasearch... both are commendable. Yes I know im commenting on last chapter in this one... leaving a good impression you are.

Your characters are well rounded and real in emotion and thoughts. And even though I am wraking my brain trying to think of some constructive criticism to round out the praise I cannot.

Cant wait to read more...

-(Jacie)-