Reviews for Lover's Secrets
Valiant Me chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I'd never really read greek mythology fanfiction but I'm ever so glad I stumbled across this... I didn't think I'd find one that could engage me but this one did marvelously I hope you continue to upload... I love the characterisations of everybody from Eros to Persephone and particularly Hades
TennisMenace chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
WHY won't you update! You had BETTER have a good excuse!
Persephone52 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
sounds intersting
Dawn Willow chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Hi... I don't mean to sound pushy or anything but I adore this story to death and the fact that you haven't update in months horrifies me. I keep expecting an update and nothing. Please do not abandon this story, it is my favorite version of the myth yet. You put in so much detail and character and background, unlike most of the other stories where they just rush into the myths. All the characters seem so real. And everything fits in so perfectly, I cannot wait to see where it's I was looking through my story updates and saw that you hadn't updated this story since the beginning of 09, I felt like crying. Usually when authors appear to have quit on their stories, I let it go. But I can't for this one. So please, please, please continue writing this or I'll surely perish.

Your faithful fan,

Dawn Willow
Chris LaFey chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Oh dear, if I go to the next chapter, will I find out that Demeter has found her daughter? Poor, poor, child. Her and her smother.

Thank you for the chapter.
Chris LaFey chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Poor young children. They did have to find out somehow. I rather like this story. I find children fascinating (although I suppose I 'm not really making sense since I 'm barely more than a child).

Thank you.
hi chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
please please update soon!
hi chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
i love it please update soon!
Orochi warrior x chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
i loved this chapter. cant belive that the voice was nix. i cant wait for the next chapter. and to see why the egyptyian gods are flowers. or at least isis
Orochi warrior x chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
hmm the two names that jump striaght at me would be demeter and hades. but i am guessing it not a greek god at all, and saying it is probably the egyptian queen or someone like that.

great story by the way cant wait for the next chapter
zagato chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Thanks for writing!
Midnight Shadow Fae chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
FINALLY! Sorry my laptop froze everytime I hit the review button last night. It was really strating to get to me... Ok now onto the review.

-choke/gasp/strangled sound-

You're going to have to update soon or I'm going to be severly damaged by not knowing who found Kore. It's going to drive me nuts until I know.

I'm guessing the voice is Hades but it could be Leuke or Demeter. I generally abhore Persephone stories where she and Hades aren't an item when there are lovers. Like if its about Persephone and isn't a love story I can handle that. I guess I'm a purist. But I like this story! I REALLY like this story. Please write more chapters!

XOX

Ella
persephoneia chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Great start so far! I love the situation you have developed, with Leuke as Kore's caretaker, and I think having Kore and Eros be friends is wonderful, as well. Can't wait to read more.
Dawn Willow chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
YES! Another chapter! I thought you had abandoned this story it had been so long. I was practically jumping up and down and screaming with glee (seriously) when I saw it had an update. This story is very intriguing and you really know how to do cliffhangers, I can't wait to see who this 'voice' is. The first thing that I thought was that it would be Demeter but that would be a little too easy to guess. Anyway, I really like Kore's friendship with Eros, it makes the story a lot more interesting. So far, this this is probably the best retelling of the Persephone/Hades myth I've ever read, especially since Kore has so much personality. You are a truly talented writer. Anyway, I can't wait to read more and if wait nearly three months to update any again I swear I will explode. A weekly update would be awesome, or at least once a month at the very least. Thanks for keeping me entertained during the usually boring days, seeing an update of your story always makes my day.
Dawn Willow chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Great start! It's really interesting! Please update soon!