Reviews for The Killing Years
Jdragonfire29 chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Miss this story
JK chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Ugh. . . I just came across this fic. How could you stop updating?
alexindigo chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
You're so good at this. Better thn most who publish, pls keep going. Thank you so much for sharing! )
AnarchyAlisha chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Keep going on this story! Please!

It's great so far!
boothiebabe chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
this is a great story... why haven't you updated sence 08' its really good i like to know whats gonna happen once the settle their daughter!
Biba79 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
This story is fantastic!

It's shame you haven't finished it. Are you planning on updating again? It's a really awesome story and I would love to see how it ends.

Love where this is going, so hopefully one day I will see an update!

Thanks, you are an amazing writer!
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
This is a really great story. I'm sorry you have not written more. I would really love to see where this is going, so I'm begging you please strat writing more of this story, because it is really great and exciting.

lady-josie
cherisheachother chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
This is a great story!
Hqudsi45 chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
Okay, I know you haven't updated this in pretty much forever, but if you continued it, I would be the happiest person alive. Seriously, this is that good. PLEASEEEEEEE UPDATE IT! The way you've written it is just so great and I've always thought about the same type of scenario, but never wrote it because I'm not all that great. But you've nailed it here! So PLEASE, pretty pretty please with GOBS of honey and sugar on top, UPDATE!
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
a seriously fabulous
anonymous.individual chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
awesome fic - shame it's not finished though... it was just getting exciting. any chance you'll finish it?
Alice Rose Winter chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
this is really good. let me guess, she isnt actually married to anyone, but shes kinda married to jack for legal reasons? im probably totally wrong, but that doesnt make the story any less good!
adangeli chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Oh holy hell. I happened upon this one today and, just, wow. A story line I TOTALLY didn't expect. I'm very anxious to see where this one goes. I love the angst. I've always been a bit of an angst-whore. And the tension is just beautiful!
iamladyliberty chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
okay, so i don't want to be inappropriately personal here, but if there was a reason why you stopped writing this story, perhaps something in RL, i hope if that has passed, i can plead with you to consider coming back to this one. it is one of the most passionate, real feeling stories i've read here, and your last update was so portentous and booth's last line and his delivery just made me shudder and quake with anticipation, and i am dying to know about the 'kind of legal sham-ish marriage' and all of it. this is so completely suspenseful, i want to know it all, what booth was doing and what branch of the government he was doing it for, what is happening with the killer and the terrorists, what is going on in brennan's head (btw, i loved "woman up"-so apt, so good!)

there is just so much that you have packed into these 8 chapters, and it feels so real, and i would love to see how it unfolds, and to have the whole thing, your story and your talent, and everything just become the complete work that it could be. so, please, please, consider it?

thank you for writing and i hope you are well!
karaokejunkie chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
Oh my! I just stumbled across this story and I can't tell you how upset I am that you ended it there! I mean, WOW! I really hope at some point your inspiration for this one comes back, because from what I read so far it's a wonderful tale. I'm completely loving it. I really do hope you come back to it eventually. In case you do I'm putting it on my story alert, but for now I'll settle for going and reading something else you've written.

Thanks for taking the time to write on it as much as you did!

Tanya