Reviews for Water
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was beautiful. Concise and smartly written, but reflective and creative just the same. There are so few competent Storm Hawks writers out there, and I hope you know that you're one of the sacred few. Keep being amazing.
Celine chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I really liked this encounter.

After reading very violent and romantic stories, I think it's good to come back to something calm.
o.O Xiaonikki O.o chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
WOW ! i loved it you have a beautiful writing style )

i really lyk this pairing 4 sum reason they have the hole romeo and juliet thin goin on..lol

could you do an Aerrow & Piper fic next D

o.O Xiaonikki O.o
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh, chicka! Thank you for the dedication, you're such a sweet girl and I'm glad we've met through the obsession of fandom. :D

Listened to the songs and I agree, they certainly set up the mood, especially "Downpour."

I can see the evolution in your writing style from one story to another, and you're always trying new things. That's great. There's subtlety in this story, and the imagery of the rain against the lovers is quite tender. Yaay!
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Ahh, you return to the writing style of Perennial Rose. Its OK to take a break from the yuri thing, otherwise it might suck up your soul like it sucked up mine.

The first line for some reason confused me at first. It might be better if it were simply "Their meeting has no simple definition because some things aren't simple."

Hooray for Pace! Diper? That sounds too much like diaper. Pace. Darper. Piark? So far Pace sounds best XD!

I'm having difficulty keeping up with all the 100 oneshots. You writing machine, you.

Xekstrin
TetsuoYamakawa chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Ah, such a refreshment to the eyes to find better written pieces here on . Although this is better than most there are a few things I'd like to point out. I was lured in by your summary. Very nice and an interesting new way of looking at rain. I had to click on it. I was greeted by some excellent writing in certain parts. More towards the end I could feel the sad tension of being lovers and being enemies at the same time. You bring out the romance so vividly and set the description well. Now, I must point out that there were some mechanical errors. Commas in certain places really kinda threw off my reading pace. The parentheses, I find, also bogged the piece down a bit and took away rather than added. The beginning has too much usage of the word like, ergo too many similes. Although great for crafting the scene I thought it was a bit much after a few sentences. Um... ok. That's all for now. lol. I don't like this pairing, but the writing is great and shows LOTS of potential. Keep up the good work. I need some AerrowxPiper now. XD.