Reviews for Emerald II: Ivorwen
Aquafin chapter 11 . 9/28
AWESOME story! Please update again very very very very very very very soon! Cause you haven't in like, 4 years. 2015
Special Agent Author chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Oh, goodness me, I'm hooked. Please, please, for the love of Professor Tolkien, update this as quickly as possible!
And now for the actual review. *ahem*
This is one of the few LotR OC stories that has a truly individual plot line and is still not as recognized as it should be. Emerald, while quite un-elf-like without the characteristic grace and wisdom, is a very lovable OC with spunk that is entertaining yet still not so outrageous that it would be entirely out of place in Middle Earth.
In addition, it is so refreshing that you have not created a cliché 10th Walker fic or a Legomance with a domineering, warrior-princess character. I admit, I was skeptical at first with the creation of a Elven Princess character, but my suspicions were quickly resolved with the development of Emerald's character.
However, there are a few points I would like to address. First is the issue with the repeated misspellings of the names of several characters throughout the story. Radagast is not Radaghast, Pallando is not Pallandro, and Eru Ilúvatar is not Iluvator. While it is not a very consequential issue, it is still a bit irritating for Tolkien fans such as myself that look for such details. Secondly, I am a bit concerned with wether you are going forward with the storyline of the books or that of the movies. Whereas you have gone with the (much preferred) one of the books for the most part, I see parts of the movie creeping in, what with Andúril being reforged during the events of the RotK and not prior to the actual creation of the Fellowship-which is what happened during the books. I, as always, encourage you to continue on with the books' storyline, though it is ultimately up to you, and the story is always easier to write using the faster-paced movies.
Nevertheless, I adore this story, and it would be quite the tragedy should it ne'er be updated. I have seen on your profile that you were planning some things as of December 2013, but I can't help but demand them to be completed as soon as possible. This is too good a story to remain unfinished, and you are committing quite the crime by leaving this story lie.
Aa' menealle nauva calen ar' malta (may your ways be green and golden),
Princess Katt12 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
More! More! More! update soon plzzz :D
A Silver Doe chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is a good story, I look forward to more chapters.
Glory Bee chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
It has been a long time since you updated your story but hope you will continue. :)
Perky004 chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
PLEASE continue it is an amazing story
Princesa de la Luna chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
interesting, i can't wait for more. please update and good luck thanks again until chapter 12.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I absolutely love this story! I love Emerald's brothers and how they add to the plot. Please continue writing, you can't just stop and leave us hanging!:((

If you update I'll send you a blow up pool full of candy! :)

Really though, I would like to see how this story ends!
aliben chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Please, please PLEASE continue writing this story! I just read both books all the way through and loved it. I noticed that it's been two months since your last update, but I hope you haven't given up on this story! I'll definitely be here to read it if you update!
moonstar99 chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
Great chapter! thanks so much for finally updating! I hope I guilted you enough that you update sooner!
Wibi chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I love Your Emerald stories and i see that you haven't up dated in a while but hope that one day you return to them and if you do I'll be waiting!
SparrowBird98 chapter 10 . 9/1/2010

I wonder what'll happen next.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
interesting, i can't wait for more. please update and good luck thanks again until the next chapter.
chanson pour l'hiver chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Brilliant! Rather funny, too, at the ending of this chapter.

Update soon!
Dejsha chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
I really hope you update:)

This is a fantastic story.