Reviews for Derailment
demolitionLover chapter 14 . 8/31/2009

it was exactly what i needed on a monday night, now that supernatural has finished for the season.

i can't wait for bella to really meet alice. angela is so sweet! i want one!

hope the next chapter doesn't take too long - they always brighten my day :)
hartfordamy chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
it was so sweet and gorgous.

i keep asking when edward will invite bella to his home :) its a moment i am looking forward to.

i was very sad that the alice bella meeting didnt happen, maybe next time?

it wa amazing and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Belward chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
Update soon!
mialuvtwilight chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
wow i loved it and i totally understand bella's emotins and i can not wait until they finally admit their feelins!
Blueflowers chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
hey there,

I loved the chapter, isn't Angela sweet? I look forward to a further interaction between her and Bella.
midsummerstars chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
I LOVE Angela! She is so sweet! :)

Sucks that Alice couldn't make it..I think Bella will knit her a new orange scarf!
xiomara209 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
poor bella is living a hard life..and taking everything in stride..
Zesty T chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
I'm really loving this story. I teared up a bit at the end. And Angela is the sweetest person.
lovedforeternity chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Her life is so sad. I just want to scream and I think that Edward feels the same thing, though he has his own issues. I love the contrast of him being frustrated with his family and her just wishing she was apart of someone. Nice ending to the chapter.

I can't wait for them to be more physical.
bethann2103 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
oh i just loved Angela in this chapter, I bet her and bella become better aquaintances. I found edwards info about alice interesting. My theory on edward's issue is some sort of social anxiety disorder, I could be way way off but hey just a theory. I loved the movie and I can't wait to see what happens between these two.
Linds14 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Aww! It was so sweet how Edward was saying how he wanted to be able to do more for Bella, to be more.

And as much as I did want Alice and Bella to meet, it was kinda cute that Edward was almost being a little selfish and didn't want to share his time with Bella.

But wow, her Thanksgiving was depressing. I dont know how she can go through that!

I also really liked Angela and how she helped Bella. It was nice for Bella to find another woman to be able to confide with and also just someone to have interactions with.

Great chapter!
sherbertlemon111 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
eekk i kid you not, i was just thinking 'bout this story last night. my telepathic woos are better than i imagined lol.

yet another superb chapter. definately one of the more intriguing fics i'm reading right now. your edward-bella are too precious for words. love how their relationship is progressing. can't wait till they get together, srsly one of the most awaited moments in fanfic right now (atleast for me)

one clarification i need is 'bout Alice's scarf and Edward hiding it, I didn't understand the significance of that.
fergi81 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
I feel so awful for Bella, I just want to take her home and help her out.
kellybear3 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
I love your story. Thanks for updating again. It's nice to see their relationship growing, but Edward still seems so sad. I hope we can find out why.
Abasketcase chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
I swear I own the bad day pair of pants bella was wearing. and they tick me off LOL.

and I love, love, love, your bella and Edward so much! thanks for the update and making really nice characters!
1,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »