Reviews for Derailment
Capricorn75 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Oh, I loved the return of Angela! One of the best OC's ever. I'm so sorry Alice didn't get to meet Bella. I don't really understand Edward's reasoning for not telling her where the scarf was...if you don't mind, can you explain that to me a little more?

And I have to say again that I really want Edward or Alice or their parents to invite Bella to come live as Casa de Cullen. So much of how Bella lives is something I can relate to more than I would like. I want her to not have to struggle so much.
forestgirl12 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Ah! I think this is gonna be one of my favorite was really perfect in the continual transition for them to more than friends. I know it will come soon and it will be perfect.I think even though it was sad for alice not to come it seemed right for it to not turn out perfectly. but I think edward and bella need to be a bit more honest with each other. Great job as usual! so please update soon since this is one of my favorite stories :]
mad4hugh chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
I was really happy to see the story alert in my Inbox. Bella musings on what friends have meant to her at different times in her life was sweet and sad. She is a special character in how she maintains a sense of realistic optimism and hope, while always being appreciative for what she has and the kindnesses extended to her.

I like the Angela character and I think it's good that your introduced someone else to the story who has been a silent observer of Edward and Bella's growing 'friendship' - both your main characters needed someone rooting for them.

Bella was astute in her observation that Edward is holding back, and there's still so much you haven't told us about whY happened in his past to 'derail' him from the life (college, career) that he should have been on. I look forward to more of your story as these things are rebealed to Bella and us!
wolfpgirl chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
I get thrilled when I see you update and this is almost torture! you are dragging out this relationship like crazy...and I love it! But i seriously cant wait until they take it to the next level.
montannaleigh chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
i loved this chapter. i love your incarnation of angela, how you kept her in character but gave her a new little twist. i am wondering about the scarf thing though? with bella asking the color? i hope that comes up again, im all intrigued now lol.
CClan chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Great writing. Gentle and descriptive. Loving this and will be waiting for the next chapter.
cshorte chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Great chapter!
flecour chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Excellent Chapter!)
caligula42 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
I feel rather gooey about this chapter at the moment. There is just enough sweetness mixed with the angst and frustration that these characters feel that seems to make me just want to melt. This story is always worth the wait. Thank you.
mangocider chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
aww this one has to be my faorite chapters yet charlie and renee's thanksgiving part made me cry though
twowackykids chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Great chapter. I'm so happy when I see this story update in my inbox. Thanks!
americanlove chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Favorite part is the ending... "You're more than enough."

and the picking at the scarf, I do that too... It's funny.

Hope you update soon! Great chapter!
latuacantante4him chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Sweet and sad. Enjoyed it. Thanks for the update.
SydneyAlice chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Ahh, I love how close they are getting. Great chapter!
fanficreader83 chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
it seems edward is getting some things started with his life and bella is giving in and letting him be more to her, especially as support... and you can definitely tell that he was showing signs of being more than friends, I think bella was right on with that! ;)
1,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »