Reviews for Derailment
Jasveen chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
well amazing story read it in a few hours i hope he just tells her he loves her more thn a friend..n thy stay together..
abstractacrylic77 chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
I've liked this so far. I hope you haven't given it up!
Reshall chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
very intriguing story so far. A little sad that I'm out of chapters to read, but I can exercise patience occaisionally. Making a prediction that at some point edward's book will re-emerge from the storage room/angela's office.

Anyways thanks for keeping me entertained today (yes I read in one sitting).

MatthewReilly4Eva chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Cute Chapter! Update soon!
kwsparrow chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I read all fourteen chapters in one sitting this afternoon ... I just could not stop reading. What an incredible fic! Please, Please, Please update soon ... it's just cruel to leave us hanging when you so thoroughly rock our world ...
denisemexicana chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
i love your story and i hope that you are able to add another chapter really soon. thanks
curly120 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Just curious...are you planning to continue with this story? I miss it :D
petrarch72 chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
do you have any plans to continue this story? it is such a beautiful piece and i would love to see you keep up with it!
shinypurple chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
I love this story...I hope that you'll write some more!
bigchill77 chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Enjoying this story. Please continue soon. Thank you.
amybuck1104 chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
I just finished reading through this story & I am hooked but also sad. It appears that you have not updated this story since August 2009. I hope you plan on continuing it because I absolutely love the story line! Please please please please continue writing this story. I would really like to be able to contnue reading it.

Tyley1 chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
found your story through another one, a rec on the bottom and have been glued to it ever since getting caught up. I hope this is something that you are continuing on. It looks like its been a while since an update, but the number of chapters and the publish and update dates seem to reflect updates are coming just not 'rushed'. I hate it when someone sends you anote saying update soon or asap etc.. but I am looking forward to reading more of your story.
Ava Abney chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
You're a beautiful writer, and you know how to touch people's hearts. Thank you.
rangerluvin chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
I hope you update soon this is one of my favorite stories please update and they need to kiss soon
tickledpinkstamper chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
My daughter recomended your story, oh my heart is breaking for these two. I love Edward and how much he cares for her. Great way to incorporate charecters from the books. Angela bless her heart, I love how she watches them and sees the love they have between them. Carlisle's words about Alice perfect. We all have a place in Gods choir, so true. You inspire me to be a better person, thank you. Waiting on pins and needles for your update.
1,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »